Creatures Of The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Unexpected Encounter

2 posters

Go down

An Unexpected Encounter Empty An Unexpected Encounter

Post by Annalise Roth Sun May 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Annalise needed to unwind and she heard of a party that would be happening down by the river. She didn't think she would be recognized as an outsider, she knew how to blend well with humans and she didn't have to worry about hiding her scent from those pesky werewolves. She dropped down into an open clearing after making sure it was safe and empty of anyone else.

She could hear the sounds of the party that had already started and grinned, she was planning on making this night one to remember. She sauntered out of the clearing, an looked around to see who would be her first target. Annalise's eyes fell onto a man all the one on the other side of the party, he looked older and very rugged. She licked her lips when she caught a glimpse of his backside, he was definitely who she wanted to play with tonight. Before making her way over to him she grabbed a quick drink, more for appearances sake then anything else.

It was then that she caught a whiff of werewolf and her eyes narrowed as she searched around to find out where the smell was coming from, but with the wind whipping around her. It made it difficult to pinpoint their exact location.
Annalise Roth
Annalise Roth
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Encounter Empty Re: An Unexpected Encounter

Post by Rick Striker Sun May 22, 2011 11:45 pm

Rick arrived a couple minutes after the party started. He loved party's but never could stand the drinks so he usually just stood around boredly. This party was staked out with beauty's all around him. He slightly wished he could transform into a wolf now but knew that would be a bad idea. He just hated wearing clothes all the time.

He suddenly felt someone watching him taking out the feeling of turning around quickly. He sniffed the air but couldn't make out any other scent then his owns which probably wasn't good at all. He turned around slowly but didn't see the person watching him.
Rick Striker
Rick Striker
Werewolf Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Annalise Roth Mon May 23, 2011 7:08 pm

Annalise's eyes continued to follow him even as she moved in and out of the crowd, making sure to stop every now and again to converse and be friendly. She was only a few yards away when she stopped moving closer. The chase just wasn't as fun if the prey didn't know they were being chased. She sighed and stopped to take a closer look around the forest, taking in all the party goers and started to wonder what her life would have been like if she had finished it off as a human.

She knew it wouldn't have been like this. She grew up in a very different time period with very different rules. It was something Annalise knew very well, she had spent 632 years on this Earth, there had been so many changes that it had gone through and she knew she wouldn't have gotten the freedom she had now.

Her eyes narrowed as the smell of wolf invaded her senses again, but when she looked around she couldn't tell where it was coming from. She turned back to look at the man from earlier, but he was no where to be seen. Annalise frowned and turned to comb the area around where he had been. She felt a slight pressure on her back as someone bumped into her and let her natural instincts take over and made herself lose her footing slightly.
Annalise Roth
Annalise Roth
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Striker Tue May 24, 2011 12:35 am

Rick narrowed his gaze to a beautiful woman, who he found was the one who was also watching him. He slowly walked towards her as she turned away from him. The woman looked as if she was looking for something, or in the matter, someone.

He got closer to her but as soon as he did she started to turn around she he turned with her accidently bumping into her back. Rick noticed her lose her footing and by instincts he wrapped his arm around her waist to keep her from falling. "Are you alright?" He asked softly in her ear.
Rick Striker
Rick Striker
Werewolf Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Annalise Roth Tue May 24, 2011 12:58 am

Annalise tensed as she felt an arm wrap around her waist, not used to people touching her without her explicit permission. An was just about to give them a piece of her mind when they spoke. She turned to glance at them, her mouth opened slightly as she turned to speak. "I'm ok," she replied softly as she leaned into him slightly, trying to act as if she was trying to find her footing.

"Thanks for catching me, I wouldn't have enjoyed falling over." It was times like these that she hated playing human, it made her feel slightly fake. Which meant she didn't have a lot of opportunity to actually meet someone she could really like.
Annalise Roth
Annalise Roth
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Striker Tue May 24, 2011 1:07 am

Rick looked into her eyes, she had beautiful eyes. He couldn't help but stare for a minute or two into them. "Your welcome miss" He said steading her before letting go. "Sorry again, I'm Rick." He said picking up her hand and kissing her knuckles while bowing slightly. He was being goofy for some reason and couldn't figure out why.

This woman, barely talked so far and done had Rick wanting to turn to his wolf form and howl at the moon. Which was a weird thought all on it's on.
Rick Striker
Rick Striker
Werewolf Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Annalise Roth Tue May 24, 2011 1:18 am

The blood she had consumed earlier rushed into her cheeks when he kissed her knuckles. She wasn't used to a guy being this way with her without waiting something from her. She had many men fall at her feet to get a piece of the Vampire Queen, but this man didn't know her real self and it made her feel lighter inside.

Annalise took a deep breath, the first time she had done it unconsciously and not to hide who she was. He made her feel giddy and she tried to push the feeling aside. "I'm Annalise," she replied with a warm smile, her eyes shining as she watched him carefully. There was something about him that drew her in. "So what are you doing at a party all by yourself?" She asked as she looked around to see if anyone was looking for him.
Annalise Roth
Annalise Roth
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Striker Tue May 24, 2011 1:26 am

Rick smiled "Annalise? I shall recall you Anna, if you don't mind" He said giving her a charming smile. He couldn't help but wonder who this beautiful woman was. "No girlfriends, wife, or weird stalker girls" He said shrugging. "Would you like to accompany me?" He asked politely.

He looked about the party seeing that no one was paying attention to them and was going about their business.
Rick Striker
Rick Striker
Werewolf Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Annalise Roth Tue May 24, 2011 11:32 am

Annalise wasn't normally one for nicknames, but she didn't really care what he called her at this point. "That's good to know," she grinned mischievously. "I would hate to be stepping on anyone's toes." She had been in the position a number of times over the years she had been alive and it was never a good feeling. Especially she had been on the other end of things a few times as well. It was one of the reasons she avoided relationships in general these days. In six hundred years, your heart was bound to be broken more then once...
Annalise Roth
Annalise Roth
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Striker Tue May 24, 2011 11:41 am

Rick smiled and took her hand leading her over to the river. "Would you rather sit by the river and watch the water glisten and talk, or dance among the very bad dancers back there?" He asked chuckling slightly. While he was near all of those women earlier he had his feet stepped on at least ten times. Rick would have rather to be by the river anyhow seeing that he loved the water, more just to watch it then to jump in it.
Rick Striker
Rick Striker
Werewolf Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Annalise Roth Tue May 24, 2011 11:47 am

Annalise bit her lip as he took her hand an was glad she had fed before she got here, otherwise he would have felt how cold she usually was. "How about we sit at the lake and talk? I'm not much in the mood to be trampled and pushed," she replied with a soft laugh, staring out toward the lake as they walked. "Besides, it will give me a chance to here more about your lovely little stalkers." Annalise joked, her eyes sparkling with amusement.
Annalise Roth
Annalise Roth
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Striker Tue May 24, 2011 1:24 pm

Rick smiled "Sounds good, my feet don't need to be stepped on any more" He said cheerfully. He needed his feet for when he went wolf and took his usual midnight runs in the Southern Forest. He stopped then short of the lake sitting down in a patch of dry grass patting the spot next to him. "You want to hear about my stalkers? Look behind you and you might see one peeking over here looking ticked" He said grinning.
Rick Striker
Rick Striker
Werewolf Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Annalise Roth Tue May 24, 2011 6:09 pm

Annalise dropped gracefully into the spot he indicated for her to sit and turned to smile up at him. It was one of the first times that she actually felt small and protected. Usually she intimidated then men she encountered or they didn't even bother because they knew of her rank and that in itself was intimidating enough. She had done a lot to get where she was today and they knew it.

"Well should I leave you to the mercies of your stalkers?" Annalise asked playfully and made like she was getting up to leave, her eyes shining with laughter. She hadn't felt this playful in awhile.
Annalise Roth
Annalise Roth
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Striker Tue May 24, 2011 6:15 pm

Rick smiled down at her, she was short it made him want to laugh slightly or wag his tail that wasn't there at the moment. He looked out to the water, it looked so peaceful and he kind of wanted to disturb it.

"Well should I leave you to the mercies of your stalkers?"

He quickly looked at her putting his hand on hers. "Oh no please stay I kind like your company more then there's." He said giving her a charming smile as before. "So Anna, why is this the first time I've seen you at these, very, weird parties?" He questioned her.
Rick Striker
Rick Striker
Werewolf Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Annalise Roth Tue May 24, 2011 11:47 pm

"Well in that case... I suppose I can stay. I'm enjoying your company as well, more then I thought I would to be completely honest. You don't exactly meet the greatest people at these events." Annalise replied truthfully, as she herself was probably one of those people that others didn't need to meet out and about.

Annalise shrugs as she glanced out into the distance. "I'm not usually one for parties, they aren't my style, but tonight... Tonight I just felt the urge to come here and mingle, possibly meet someone nice," she sent a warm smile in his direction. "Seems like I did just that."
Annalise Roth
Annalise Roth
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Striker Wed May 25, 2011 12:02 pm

Rick nodded "No you don't" Seeing how he wasn't one that everyone would like to meet, though he was just like a overgrown puppy the way he acted when he was fighting. Rick smiled at her "Why thank you." nodding his head to her. I've got quite a bite though. He was thinking to himself.
Rick Striker
Rick Striker
Werewolf Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Annalise Roth Thu May 26, 2011 4:27 am

Annalise looked around a little awkwardly, she had never had this much trouble having a conversation with someone and it surprised her. So she shook her head and stared off into the distance, enjoying the view before her. "So Rick, what do you normally do for fun around here?" she asked curiously. She was actually initiating small talk for once when she usually avoided. She knew that meant she probably wanted to continue talking to him more then she should.
Annalise Roth
Annalise Roth
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum