Creatures Of The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feasting on the Herd

5 posters

Go down

Feasting on the Herd Empty Feasting on the Herd

Post by Leander Asmodeus Tue May 24, 2011 6:08 am

The Club, a dimensional slab in space-time, is the place between Inferno and Earth, accessible only by a few portals hidden in Chicago. It is where the demons reside and spawn when preparing for journeys to Earth.

It was that time of the month, the sixth, when all the lesser demons are drawn back to The Club, to restore their life energy. Asmodeus, the Daemon representing his six other brothers, hosts the Feast each time.

It was when the demons brought a human host to the Feast, to beguile and seduce. Utterly captivated, their hosts offer themselves to the demons, who quite literally suck the life force out of them.

The Club was transformed to look like an actual human dance club that night, with heavy bass and wailing synths, scarce yet flashing lights, love seats and couches, a huge dance floor, and free-flowing drinks.

Asmodeus, who liked to call himself Leander, sat on a throne-like sofa, adorned with the softest down pillows and jewels. He was sandwiched between two unaware women, entirely entranced by the Lord, cuddling and acting as seductive as possible. By his feet were other humans in a state of trance, begging for attention.

The Lord himself was quite bored with the proceedings. The Club was full of life, figuratively and otherwise, with his conniving, lustful demons savoring their chosen humans. Moans were drowned by club music, and scents intermingled into a thick, heady musk. Everyone was either aroused, feeding, fornicating or satiated. But not Leander.
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Feasting on the Herd Empty Re: Feasting on the Herd

Post by Garrett Noir Tue May 24, 2011 6:24 am

Garrett looked around The Club, not at all minding the women throwing themselves at his and other demon's feet. He looked in distaste as the others savored every moment of it. He wasn't one for these types of things. He liked the sucking of life force part, yes. The usual sex is good too. But he wasn't as thrilled about these things as most are. He grabbed a brunette roughly by the shoulders and pushed her towards another demon. He rolled his eyes when she only giggled.

He fixed his shirt and was surprised to find that his belt buckle was undone. Fixing it and making sure he looked presentable, he made his way over to the throne-like sofa, adorned with the softest down pillows and jewels. He dodged grabbing hands, tangled legs, and wayward lips as he made his way to his Leader.

When he finally reached his Lord, he bowed deeply, not initiating eye contact.

"My Lord," He said, still bowed. "May I ask if you need anything?"
Garrett Noir
Garrett Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Tue May 24, 2011 6:30 am

"Rise," said Leander. "And get these ... vermin out of my sight."

He took a goblet from a nearby table and downed its contents, not missing a single drop. His eyes shone with intrigue and unreadability.

"Garrett," he beckoned. "Come sit."
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Noir Tue May 24, 2011 6:37 am

Garrett nodded and sent the women - and a couple of men - icy glares. As they didn't seem to get it, he grabbed some by the arms rather roughly and shoved them towards the others, who gladly accepted them. The rest finally got the message and drifted off and away.

"Garrett, come sit."

He nodded and did as he was told, sitting by his Master's side.
Garrett Noir
Garrett Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Tue May 24, 2011 6:40 am

Leander watched Garrett get rid of the puny humans, scoffing in amusement as he tried at first to glare at them so they would leave. He felt Garrett's warmth immediately when Garrett had sat.

"You aren't enjoying yourself, young demon?" Leander whispers, slinging an arm around Garrett's shoulders. "Have you had your fill?"
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Noir Tue May 24, 2011 6:55 am

Garrett leaned in to his Master's touch, relaxing immediately.

"You aren't enjoying yourself, young demon? Have you had your fill?"

Garrett looked away, afraid of the reaction he would get if he were to tell the truth. Swallowing the lump in his throat, he answered.

"I have, My Lord." He replied throatily.
Garrett Noir
Garrett Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Tue May 24, 2011 7:02 am

Leander placed his lips gently on Garrett's neck, his lips curled into a slight smile. "You're lying, Garrett. An individual would think to be truthful was to look into the other's eyes when they speak."

The Club was bursting with energy. The demons were gaining back fruition and vitality.

"I say, Young Garrett, this human form you've taken ... it's entirely too angelic. So fragile and easy on the eyes. With all the debauchery around us I can't say I'm not too enthused to join them."
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Noir Tue May 24, 2011 7:22 am

Garrett shivered at the feel of Leander's lips against his neck. He swallowed once more. He turned to gaze around The Club before his eyes landed on his Master's.

"I am sorry if it displeases you, My Lord." He replied apologetically. "But if I may be so bold, yours is quite easy on the eyes as well." He stopped short when he realized what he'd said. "I'm sorry Master! I mean no offense." He added nervously.
Garrett Noir
Garrett Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Tue May 24, 2011 7:26 am

Leander took Garrett's chin and kissed the demon, a low sound emanating from his throat. "Why haven't you fed? I can feel your self-sustenance waning .."

He pulled Garrett into another kiss, one arm around his neck while the other settled on Garrett's lap.
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Noir Tue May 24, 2011 7:48 am

Garrett felt his face heat up when Leander initiated a kiss. Not wanting to anger, he kissed back shyly.

"Why haven't you fed? I can feel your self-sustenance waning .."

"I've..." He paused and cleared his throat, not really liking how husky it sounded after their kiss. "I've been thinking of other things, my lord." He replied, placing a hand on top of the hand that was resting on his lap. "I've been thinking of..." He trailed off, feeling nervous once more.
Garrett Noir
Garrett Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Tue May 24, 2011 7:56 am

"You'd be wise to tell me what was bothering you, Garrett. I've seen your progress in your work. I commend you for doing a professional job. But I would rather this thing be resolved before it hinders you from your tasks."

Leander steals Garrett's lips for another kiss, this time letting some of his life force flow through the connection. He runs a hand along Garrett's arm in silent consolation. He might be a terrifying ruler at times, but only concern and care would a servant expect from him, especially one as dutiful and useful as Garrett.

"You have received the message I've sent you, I take it?"
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Noir Tue May 24, 2011 8:07 am

"I'm seeing to it already, Master." He said honestly.

Garrett moaned slightly as he feels some of his Master's life force passed on to him.

"Th-thank you, Master." He replied, his eyes closing as he savored the fact that he was getting dome of his strength back. "And no, I have not, Master." He replied, frowning slightly. "I don't believe I've received anything from you recently."
Garrett Noir
Garrett Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Tue May 24, 2011 8:21 am

Leander sighed. "I've sent you a missive. The turmoil in the mortal world is growing. I've promoted you to deputy general under me. You'll be sharing the title with two others."

He gazed at Garrett for a while, gauging his reaction. The demon had chosen a sinfully enticing human form, and he was having difficulty resisting his most carnal of urges.
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Noir Tue May 24, 2011 8:32 am

Garrett's eyes widened at the declaration. Him? A Deputy General? Would this mean...? He kept his cool, letting his eyes speak for him. He thanked Leander the only way he knew his Master would appreciate - with a passionate kiss, and opening the mind link to pour out his gratitude.
Garrett Noir
Garrett Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Raine Tue May 24, 2011 11:05 am

Lucas walked into the club and the minute he did women came towards him. Ugh.. so pathetic, but if my lord says I shall fed I must follow orders."said Lucas smirking. As a red hair women came towards him he rolled his eyes. "Get off me you pathetic excuse for a human!"said Lucas pushing her off. As he made his way to the couch like throne where his Lord and Garrett was he bowed. "My Lord, do you need anything from me?"Lucas asked him as he looked at the floor at all times.
Lucas Raine
Lucas Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Ashleaf Tue May 24, 2011 11:07 am

Ethan waded through the crowds of The Club, searching for his Lord. He had previously feasted on a couple of the pathetic humans that had came towards him, but left the rest to the others. He could always feast later on, but right now he had a gut feeling about... Something though he didn't know what. He bowed gracefully to his Lord upon finding him, deciding to not speak until after his Lord and the person he was with had satisfied themselves, nodding to the other who was nearby as well.
Ethan Ashleaf
Ethan Ashleaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Tue May 24, 2011 11:29 am

Leander was deep in a kissing session with Garrett, all thought about the Club abandoned, touching Garrett in places he knew the demon would like. Leander wasn't hard-pressed with sharing some of his life force with the weakened demon—after all, he could always feed later, and his life force takes in much more energy then Garrett does.

They were interrupted when another devil decided to make his presence known, quickly followed by another. He sighed, leaning away from Garrett's touch.

"Ethan. Lucas. Why is it that you've only just decided to report back to me?" he said in a cold, authoritative voice. He wasn't at all in the mood for getting angry. Despite popular belief, he ruled wisely, and it was fundamental that his cohorts are treated with respect and justice, not with an unforgiving iron fist.

"Rise, the both of you. I expect punctuality and diligence, my friends. Garrett here," he gestured to the blonde, "had been gracious enough to complete his tasks with a flourish, a few days before I expected them. He's been appointed a spot as one of my deputy generals. You do know that the both of you were in the running for that position?"
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Raine Tue May 24, 2011 11:40 am

Lucas stood up and looked at his Lord. "I do apologize my lord, I did get my duties done before hand my Lord I just had a little run in with other creatures."said Lucas.

Lucas looked at his master and nodded. "Yes my lord I was aware of that, once again I do apologize I'll aware you next time I have run in with other creatures."said Lucas. Lucas was a loyal servant and he did his job very well indeed.
Lucas Raine
Lucas Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Tue May 24, 2011 11:49 am

"Avoid any contact with other races if you can," Leander said, pulling Garrett to him possessively, "and you could have informed me of you work through other means. I have already linked all the minds of the sentient ones in our race; all you need to do is to send me a message. It works like the human technology of internet and email."

He stared the both of them down, waiting for Ethan's explanation.
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh Waters Tue May 24, 2011 11:58 am

Kayleigh took a deep breath before entering the Demon Club. She was in so much trouble and she knew it. She saw Ethan, Lucas and Garrett by Lord Andy and quickly walked up behind Ethan touching him softly to let him know she was behind him. She sighed and stepped out from behind him bowing. "Lord Andy, forgive me for being late." She said staying in a bow.
Kayleigh Waters
Kayleigh Waters

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Noir Tue May 24, 2011 12:00 pm

Garrett leaned in to his Master's warmth, loving the feel of the life force Leander was giving to him flowing through his system. He rested his head against Leander's shoulder, watching Lucas and Ethan with half-lidded eyes. He didn't really know what else his purpose here was, since Leander already told him the news, but he loyally stood by.
Garrett Noir
Garrett Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Raine Tue May 24, 2011 12:03 pm

Lucas nodded. "Yes my lord, I will avoid any other creatures."said Lucas. "Yes my lord, I will inform you on anything different when I'm on duty."said Lucas bowing to him. "At lease I know I'm not the only one in trouble."Lucas thought to himself.
Lucas Raine
Lucas Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Tue May 24, 2011 12:06 pm

Before Ethan could speak he was interrupted, by Kayleigh, who was apparently late.

"Kayleigh. Understood. I have given you quite a difficult task, especially at the night of the feast. I apologize for that. I am grateful for your efforts, all of you. The other races let their guard down on the sixth when it comes to us, because they know we leave the mortal world. You four are my most reliable commanders, and you have not let me down. I ask all of you to report back to me tomorrow, and tell me of your reconnaissance missions."

He dismissed them, all except Garrett, who was flush still against him.
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh Waters Tue May 24, 2011 12:34 pm

Kayleigh nodded in relief to find out she was not in any kind of trouble for being late. She closed her eyes smiling and looked at Ethan when they were dismissed. "Hey buddy" She said nudging his shoulder with her hand.
Kayleigh Waters
Kayleigh Waters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum