Creatures Of The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little bite.

2 posters

Go down

A little bite. Empty A little bite.

Post by Luxana Vayne Tue May 24, 2011 6:29 pm

Luxana brought another male into the lair with a grin upon her pale face, it was time for a midnight snack, to fill the empty feeling within her. "Its only around the corner handsome." It was just another man whore from a random club thinking her was going to get some action, oh but he was the best action he would have in his entire life. Luxana brought him to the couch and began kissing his neck as he drunkenly fiddled with her shirt. "C'mon baby let's get busy." The drunken man pleaded. Lux looked behind him as he eyes turned black and she drew out her fangs "Certainly sweetheart." A wild untamed roar unleashed itself from her throat as she pierced her fangs into the man's neck, holding him down with just a finger. As the man screamed out she only fed more, screaming didn't make her stop. Once she drank everything but the last drop she let go and smacked her lips "Oh did you want some? I am a little too late to ask if he has a friend."
Luxana Vayne
Luxana Vayne

Back to top Go down

A little bite. Empty Re: A little bite.

Post by Annalise Roth Tue May 24, 2011 6:58 pm

Annalise watched Lux, tapping her foot impatiently as she waited for her to finish with the man. She knew that Lux was causing the man enough pain that he at least deserved to be put out of his misery. She sneered at the she vamp when she made that snide comment. "What have I told you about bringing humans here?!" she growled, resisting the urge to pin Lux against the back wall. "I've told you time and time again, if you want to eat, eat at home. This place is meant for vampires alone, is that clear?" Annalise growled through clenched teeth.

"Duke! Remove this and get rid of the evidence." She yelled out, turning to glance at him before glaring at Lux once again. Annalise moved forward, glaring down at the smaller woman. "Don't make me regret keeping you around Lux. I know that you like to have your fun, but if it impedes my plans I will deal with you accordingly." Annalise knew the risks of keeping Lux around when she had first met her, but she had proved herself capable of handling her own in a fight and Annalise has seen no reason to lose a good fighter because she was a bit of a loose canon. Sometimes, she just went too far though.
Annalise Roth
Annalise Roth
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxana Vayne Tue May 24, 2011 7:06 pm

Lux chuckled as her 'leader' scolded her "First of all they are not humans they are food and play toys nothing more." Lux walked up and poked her in the shoulder "Just because you are the organized out of us, 'leader' doesn't get you rights to tell me what to do. I am far older than you, and you know I don't play nice." Lux licked the random person cleaning up her 'empty plate' "Don't get blood on the couch." Lux looked up at Annalise and grinned "Unless you get me a blood bar, I will bring food here whenever I want, its not like they will tell anyone they will be in the furnace."
Luxana Vayne
Luxana Vayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Annalise Roth Thu May 26, 2011 7:18 am

Annalise blew out her breath harshly, ready to snap at Lux for being such an ungrateful bitch. Lux didn't realize that she could throw her out at anytime. She knew the older vampire believed herself stronger then Annalise and that may be right, but she continually forgot that there was a reason that she was the leader of the vampires. An that there were other things Annalise could do to her. "Oh and it gives me every right, so don't think just because you're older means you're safe. I will still put you in your place Lux. I accept a lot of your behavior because you're a good fighter, but don't start making your cons outweigh your pros or things will start take a change for the worst. I'm not afraid of you Lux, so don't make the mistake of getting all comfortable. I will destroy you if you continue to disobey my orders." Annalise growled coldly, keeping her voice level and even.

"Now clean up your mess and do not let it happen again. I don't care what happened in your past, but you will not bring it up here. An about a blood bar, go buy your own if you want, but I'm not wasting my time getting you one. Eat your food on your own time at your own place. " Annalise replied, her earlier anger having almost completely disappated, "Oh, and if you ever touch me again you will lose your hand."
Annalise Roth
Annalise Roth
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxana Vayne Thu May 26, 2011 12:36 pm

Lux chuckled as her 'leader' gave her a little lecture "Well it depends which past you are talking about, and which house as well." Lux quickly jumped to the ceiling and hung upside down "There was the era where they pointed at eveyone shouting vampire, one of my favorites, then when they actually saw one, most of them fainted, which was no fun, I like a good chase." Lux jumped down and glared at Annalise "And if I am such a hassle then why don't we just get this war over with, I grow tired of waiting for the right moment."Lux circled her in a jokingly matter, "Maybe then I would behave, but not when you disgrace our race, we are meant to eat, to hunt and yet you tell me not to. Maybe if you start acting like a vampire Miss Annalise, I would listen for once." Lux looked at the window and smiled "Sorry dear gotta fly." Lux swiftly ran towards the window and jumped out getting ready to have a little massacre of her own, maybe those pathetic Human Hunters would savor her taste buds.
Luxana Vayne
Luxana Vayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum