Creatures Of The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Sessions

3 posters

Go down

Training Sessions Empty Training Sessions

Post by Grace Frost Thu May 26, 2011 3:29 pm

Grace walked into the training room with a grin upon her face, she began punching test dummies. She heard someone approaching her, as their thoughts were loud and clear. She continued to punch the dummies, this is how she relieved her stress and frustration. Once she heard the door fling open she looked at the door and smiled as she was greeted by a fellow person "Hello, do you need something or were you coming to train as well?" Grace looked at the smashed training dummies and smiled "Sorry about that I can get new ones for you if I have to." She began to walk towards the new person and held out her hand.

Last edited by Grace Frost on Sat May 28, 2011 4:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Grace Frost
Grace Frost

Back to top Go down

Training Sessions Empty Re: Training Sessions

Post by Aiden Chevalier Thu May 26, 2011 11:50 pm

Aiden entered the Training Room and wasn't surprised to see someone there. He shrugged carelessly when she apologized for breaking the dummies. With one flick of his wrist, the dummies were back in pristine condition - good as new. Training with the Leader did have its perks, after all.

He shook her outstretched hand.

"My name's Aiden Chevalier."
Aiden Chevalier
Aiden Chevalier

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Frost Fri May 27, 2011 1:26 pm

Grace smiled as she looked at male, once he fixed the dummies "Nice." She turned around and moved the back into the closet with her telekinesis. She giggled "No need for them to be out, unless you wanted to train?" Grace held out her hand and caught a hair tie that she moved into her palm. She put up her hair and smiled "It really relieves some stress and frustration, training that is." Grace looked around the room and looked back at Aiden "I am sorry, My name is Grace, Grace Frost."

Last edited by Grace Frost on Sat May 28, 2011 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grace Frost
Grace Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Saharah Sat May 28, 2011 4:43 am

Lauren glanced into the room with little thought on who would be there. She knew most of the Magickals, especially those who trained in the school, and she recognized Aiden straight away. The two of them had a very similar past, and she had played a hand in training him. Grace, on the other hand she knew little about. Watching from the doorway, she saw the woman's telekinetic qualities however most Magickals had more than one talent. She blocked her mind from being read, just in case as she walked brightly into the room with a smile.

"Hello Aiden, Miss Frost. I am glad you two have met each other... you are both quite powerful, it would appear. Training together would benefit you both. Miss Frost, I did intend to talk to you about what exactly you can do, but I prefer to do that alone, so perhaps later in the day?" She eyed Aiden with a smile, "Were you planning to train today?"
Lauren Saharah
Lauren Saharah
Magickal Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Frost Sat May 28, 2011 1:05 pm

Grace smiled as she felt a blockage in Lauren's mind, she didn't want her thoughts to be out in the open. "Of course Lauren, I was meaning to show you my talents eventually, they have been grow more and more each day." Grace looked into her eyes and tried to push pass the blockage, not to be nosey just to see if she could do it. She tried but she couldn't surpass the leader, maybe that was the reason she was the leader.

Grace looked at Aiden and smiled "That would be a wonderful idea, I could always use a training buddy." She then nodded at her leader and smiled "Right now I am working on Flight via my telekinesis, it will take awhile to master but I am working vigorously."
Grace Frost
Grace Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Saharah Sat May 28, 2011 4:39 pm

Lauren nodded slowly and smiled, "No, of course. I should have come to you, actually. It is my job, is it not? The blossoming ones are the best. Their potential is so much more. Did you know that a few of us are born with powers that will never grow? Consider yourself lucky." She held the woman's gaze, not concerned that her block would be penetrated.

"Flight by telekinesis? That will take a lot of work. While my level in that area is rather high, I have not attempted such a thing," though it was possible. Forcing enough energy toward the ground, it would raise them off of the ground. But it would take a lot of concentration to place so much energy into it. As well as faith in her own magic that she could lift her legs from the ground, plus the knowledge to not throw herself out of balance with the ground and the magic. "Well, I wish you luck with that. If you ever need some training or information, feel free to come to me."
Lauren Saharah
Lauren Saharah
Magickal Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden Chevalier Sat May 28, 2011 7:23 pm

Aiden watched the conversation with little to know interest at all.

He knew that the girl is probably trying to get through the block that covered Lauren's mind, but no one can do that, not even he - and he learned beneath her! His block was almost - if not already as - strong as hers, though not a lot realize that because they don't even know it's up. What they think are his thoughts are actually decoys, and are phase 1 of his block.

He was actually already trying to master the art of flying as well, and he has been improving, but not to the point of letting it be known yet. So far, he's only told his brother, and he wished to keep it that way... for now. The most he could do for now was lift himself a foot off the ground, but he had to stay horizontal and perfectly still to achieve even that.

"Lauren," he called out before his Leader left. "Will you be needing me for anything today?" He asked. "You see, I would like to leave the school for a bit and train elsewhere - to see the true limits of my abilities."
Aiden Chevalier
Aiden Chevalier

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Frost Sat May 28, 2011 11:56 pm

Grace winced at Aiden's reply, she had longed for power and it seemed like every time she came up with something new there were 20 people in line with the same power. Grace sighed out of frustration, this alone was the reason she trained so much, so she could discover new powers, new ones that no one else had. Grace looked down at the floor and frowned "Well I am sorry Lauren but I must get back to my training, and Mister Chevalier, I don't mind if you stay and train, after all it is as much as yours as it is mine." Grace walked over to the middle of the room and gently closed her eyes, focusing on the ground beneath her.

She slowly began to let her body go numb and focused, she had determination, she was going to get the flying thing down. Even if it exhausted her, she was going to be able to fly no matter how many other people knew how to fly. She slowly began lifting off of the floor and she held her elevation with a perfect form, no wobbling or anything of that sort. She rose another foot into the air before declining to the floor. Grace fell to the floor and sighed "Lauren before you go, exactly how do you acquire new powers?"

Grace would cease her training and start searching for her new powers, powers that she was destined to have. Grace crossed her legs on the floor and looked up at her leader, perhaps she would be able to tell her about acquiring new powers.

OOC: SWITCHED POWERS! Everything above ignore about her powers...... 5/29/11
Grace Frost
Grace Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum