Creatures Of The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Morning

3 posters

Go down

Good Morning Empty Good Morning

Post by Rayzr Summerton Thu May 26, 2011 4:45 pm

Rayzr smiled and ordered the caramel chai tea and paid the girl at the counter handsomely. He turned and walked to the table at the back with the group of leopards. "Thomas... I don't believe I invited you..." He said and tilted his head, then sat by the younger boy, running a hand through his hair.

"Actually, I could use you here. The more the merrier. We need to talk about our alliances. Especially those pertaining to the wolves. We clearly have enemies, but... we have those who could help us. Whom I'd feel we would gain help if needed and would be honored to help in return. I speak of the Magickal people, and I also perhaps speak of breaking the treaty of the wolves. Not declaring war, but not fighting with them." He said and took a sip of his tea. "What say you?"
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

https://wearethecreatures.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Good Morning Empty Re: Good Morning

Post by Xander Cross Thu May 26, 2011 5:00 pm

Xander walked into the tea shop and smiled as he saw Rayzr and walked up behind him and licked his earlobe "Hi sexy man, how are you today?" Xander smiled at Rayzr "I will be having what he is having." Xander grinned as he grabbed his tea, and sat next to his king with great pride.

Xander sipped on his tea "I don't think the Magickals will be much of a problem, but the wolves will definitely be the biggest threat, maybe a hint of Demon but I don't know. Some demon just came into my club the other day, but I just ignored him."
Xander Cross
Xander Cross

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Thu May 26, 2011 5:12 pm

"Keep your tongue in your mouth, Xan." He said and slid his hand on top of the males for a moment. It was kind of a were thing to be 'touchy' and 'intimate'. But there was no real romance in it. "You speak of demons and I do not know what to do about them. As strange as it is, they are working more with the angels than before, whom earlier on I would have trusted to be allies with. The demons, until they do something to spark a war, I would prefer to be ignorant of."

He then looked at Xander. "Rick emotionally hurt Elle yesterday and I plan to... speak... to him about it today. Not sure what I'll be saying but I'm sure I won't come back unscratched. I can not create a war with the werewolves, you all have accepted Elle as a sister and you all know her connections would make the war hard on us. You must understand that."
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Celare Fri May 27, 2011 1:33 pm

Thomas felt absolutely terrified about being told to step in for this meeting. One of the other higher ranking members, Eddie, who Thomas had never met before, told him to go meet the others at the café. Not being one to argue, he agreed, and ended up getting there early... Or very very late. He saw Rayzr and another walking up, squeaking out the circumstances when Rayzr asked, and was determined to stay quiet and out of the way throughout the meeting... He was worried of stepping on someone's toes or annoying someone after all.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Sun May 29, 2011 4:30 am

Rayzr smiled and looked at Thomas. "Thomas, being younger you attend school. Have you heard anything?" He asked, waving his hand and teas were brought to the table. "Enjoy all, I do not mind. It's on me." Rayzr said and grinned at the group.
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Cross Mon May 30, 2011 1:34 pm

Xander looked down at the table and chuckled "Who is to say we have to get allies, if it was me I would juts fight abd get it over with. This whole war is just ridiculous." Xander slammed down this tea "Everything is ridiculous, You use us to get what we want and then when something happens to Elle or something you ask us to rush to her rescue." Xander got up from the table and sighed "I'm sorry but I have work to do."
Xander Cross
Xander Cross

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 1:41 pm

Rayzr glared at the male and grabbed his wrist, hard. "You will not defy me, as your king you will sit down or get out of my pack." Rayzr was generally a nice king, a polite and kind one. But with Xander such a bitch he had to break that attitude sometimes. "I know the war is ridiculous but if we have no allies, we WILL die." He said and yanked Xander down to the seat with sheer force. "NOW, Elle has lived with us for awhile, some of you see her as your sister, when the time comes she will choose to fight with her family and currently... that's the wolves. This is something we all know... and if you ever say she's not one of us, you'll be kicked out for that too." He said, looking at the group and finally releasing Xander.
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Cross Mon May 30, 2011 1:47 pm

Xander snarled as he was thrown back into his seat "I try being nice but that gets me nowhere, so I guess being a bitch will have to work. The war means nothing to me, I had my life taken away from me from this stupid war, this stupid curse or whatever you would like to call it." Xander looked back at the table, a sudden tear rolled down his cheek. He quickly wiped it away, "My life was taken from me and I think I want to take it back, but all I need is me and myself."
Xander Cross
Xander Cross

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 1:51 pm

Rayzr slid his hand over Xanders and smiled sadly. "You're a good guy, Xan. We'll get through this. I'm sorry, it's a stupid wore with stupid biases, but we can't be Switzerland, not while half the humans want to kill us... We can't. We don't have to pick sides but we have to find someone who can help us fight if we're attacked."

He took a deep breath and squeezed his hand. "We're a pard, a team, and friends most of all. All of us."
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Cross Mon May 30, 2011 1:57 pm

Xander began to uncontrollably laugh and chuckle "If we are attacked?" Xander's eyes flashed yellow "If they want to attack us then why don't I give them a little incentive. I mean something to change their minds." Xander licked his lips "Some fresh meat might not be too bad, You think we need help? Not when we have Xander here." Xander looked at Rayzr in the eyes "You know, we may be the weaker species but we aren't helpless either."
Xander Cross
Xander Cross

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 2:08 pm

"We NEED no help making trouble. We need help when it comes to pass. Xander..." He touched the males palm with his fingers. He took a drink from his cup and looked at the others. "I want Sunao to speak with the magickal and I want Thomas to speak to the Angels. At least request a meeting with me." He said and nodded. "Come on Xander, let's walk."
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Cross Mon May 30, 2011 2:15 pm

Xander laughed "Oh no mommy, Rayzr wants to talk to me, I must be in trouble." Xander stood up from the table and stretched and stood by Rayzr "This little chat won't change anything, I want some action already. I need some action right now." Xander waved his hand in the direction of the door "After you my queen." Xander chuckled as he began to walk out the door waiting for his leader to follow.
Xander Cross
Xander Cross

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 2:17 pm

Rayzr walked with the male around to the next building. "Not in trouble, you're just so quick to pick a fight... And all I want is for you to fucking..." He groaned and kissed the males cheek, leaning on him. "I don't want war, and if you really thought it was moronic, you wouldn't either. Enjoy the calm before the storm."
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Cross Mon May 30, 2011 2:24 pm

"It's not moronic, I just want something to happen already, not all this quiet crap. If nothing happens in a week I am doing something, just to forewarn you." Xander winced at the kiss "And stop doing that! You mean it a just play, but all you are doing is toying with people's emotions. It's not right! You may be my leader but I am not your play toy, nor will I ever be, so if you do that it must be sincere, do you understand me?"
Xander Cross
Xander Cross

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 2:26 pm

"Sincere as in what? We're a touchy-feely race! I like touching people and kissing their cheeks. I want you sexually, I like your company, you piss me off sometimes but... I will never be committed to one man. The only person I am truly committed to is my daughter and I love her. I will not do anything to upset her. So if you want me to stop, I'll stop... But I wont stop touching other leopards in this pard."
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Cross Mon May 30, 2011 3:57 pm

Xander grinned as he looked down at the ground "Well then why don't I make the 9 o'clock news then." Xander looked down at the ground and growled as he transformed into a black leopard and jumped on top of a passing car, making his way into the jungle were he would stay, where he was supposed to stay. The place that he would never have to deal with the pain, or sorrow of heartbreak.

Yes he wanted to be with many people but he knew deep down that he would only be with one person in his life, and who knew who that would be but he knew it would all be someone who believed in the same morals as him. But he still lusted after Rayzr, that would never change but at least he could have his solitude in peace.
Xander Cross
Xander Cross

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 4:03 pm

Rayzr licked his lips and watched him run off. "I like you... You idiot." He whispered and walked after him, not sure of his stance. Was he supposed to go after him or wait it out? Because Rayzr would have a relationship, but only if it was open. He was sure Xander was not going to like his ideas... but as a leader he slept with a lot of leopards in his bed and things happened. He wasn't going to be punished for liking some of them.
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down