Creatures Of The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Meeting About The War

4 posters

Go down

A Meeting About The War Empty A Meeting About The War

Post by Melody Lumiére Sat May 28, 2011 6:35 pm

Melody looked around the room and studied her fellow angels. They were all talking and mingling with each other. She had called this meeting to discuss the war. From what Garrett's told her, Asmodeus, the Demons' Leader, has been sending out some of his men to do some reconnaissance. She wasn't one for that - Angels were after happiness, not power, after all. She called the meeting to order with a clear of her throat and a raise of her right hand.

"Everyone, thank you for coming." She said, placing her hand back down and smiling at everyone there. "I've called this meeting to discuss the war." She turned serious at that and turned to Cassie.

Make sure there's no one by the door. I'll keep you posted. She told her best friend telepathically.

Turning to everyone once more, she said, "I'm sending you out to make allies." She stood up to make a point. "I'm not asking you to go undercover and dig up information - we are not demons. I'm asking you to go to other species and see if they are willing to let their Leader meet with the Leader of Angels - you are not to name who your Leader is - unless your life hangs in the balance." She looked every Angel present in the eyes as she spoke. "This is a very risky mission - it can even be considered a suicide mission - which is why you will only go to their places during the day. But once the sun starts to set, you are to report back here immediately."

"I don't want any of you getting hurt." She said seriously, making sure they knew that she does care and worry for their safety. "If you don't think you can handle it..." She paused and sighed. "Tell me now and we'll talk about it."

She looked every Angel in the eye, "Any questions?"

OoC1: This means you're going to have to post with a couple of people from the other species.
OoC2: Ask about what species you're going to befriend.
Melody Lumiére
Melody Lumiére
Angels Leader

Back to top Go down

A Meeting About The War Empty Re: A Meeting About The War

Post by Cassidy Raine Sat May 28, 2011 10:09 pm

Cassidy already knew about the meeting the demons' had for Lucas told her all about it as well. Cassidy nodded at her best friend message and stood by the door guarding it with her life making sure no one was by it. "Ok I think were good Melly." Cassidy told her telepathically as she looked at her best friend and leader for a minute and at the groop of angels that were before her.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Cooper Sat May 28, 2011 11:44 pm

Jacob looked up at his leader and sighed "I have news Melody, some humans rumors are spreading that there have been more activity from Vampires lately, that they have became problem towards the humans." Jacob looked around the room and bowed his head "I am thinking there will be an alliance with Demons and Vampires soon. And if that is the case, then we do need some allies, I think the Werelepords and the Hunters would be our best bet for allies, they tend to stay out of war affairs but when they need to be involved they spring to action."

Jacob looked at the ground and winced "Forgive me if I have spoken out of turn, I just wanted to inform you of the news I have heard from the Humans." Jacob looked back and forth between Melody and Cassidy, hopefully his input was something they wanted to hear, after all he did have more connections to the Humans more than any of the species.
Jacob Cooper
Jacob Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia DeArnise Sun May 29, 2011 7:37 pm

Amelia sat quietly and listened to the meeting going on around her, unsure of what she could add in. Sure, there was some tidbits of information she knew, but not enough to really be of much use. She supposed she would flit around and just try to make friends where she could, while following orders to the letter. No staying out at night, no revealing the identity of their leader. She smiled to herself, her mind already having vague ideas of who to contact and how to do it... It wasn't that tricky to find the innocents in each race, the ones who would trust those who trusted them.

Amelia just hoped that she wouldn't fail Melody, and swore to herself that she would not allow herself to do that, while having Verdand concealed upon her in case of emergancy.
Amelia DeArnise
Amelia DeArnise

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Lumiére Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:55 am

Melody listened to Jacob’s report attentively, making sure to take note of his suggestions regarding the Hunters and Wereleopards. She smiled softly at him when he thought he’d spoken out of turn. “I am thankful you’ve such connections already, Jacob.” She replied sincerely. She studied each and every angel in the room carefully before sighing.

“All right, these are your assignments.” She pulled out three folders. “I am assigning each of you a specie you need to meet up with.” She turned to Jacob and slid a folder over to him, “Following your train of thought, I’ll be asking you to befriend the Wereleopards. That folder is filled with known members of that specie and where they usually go to - all of these folders contain that particular information.”

She then turned to Amelia, “I’ll be asking you to go to the Magickals.” She handed the woman a folder as well.

She then turned to Dante, who has been quiet throughout the entire Meeting. “I’ll be asking you to go to the Hunters, if you please.” She slid a folder over to him as well.

She looked to Cassie and stared into her eyes. I’m afraid I’ll have to ask you to go to the Werewolves. She said telepathically.
Melody Lumiére
Melody Lumiére
Angels Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Raine Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:38 pm

Casssidy looked at Melody and replied to her through telepathically. "It's no big deal Melly, I'm sure I can handle it." Cassidy was probably Melody's most trusted angel so Melody probably knew she could get the job done.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Cooper Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:52 pm

Jacob nodded at Melody "Yes, I have great faith within the wereleopard pack. They may be animals but they aren't as savage as the werewolves, I promise that there will be nothing but success from my mission." Jacob grinned at the angels, him being one of the newest angels, he already felt established within the group, like he belonged in the group.
Jacob Cooper
Jacob Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Raine Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:22 pm

Cassidy looked at Jacob and nodded. "I wish you luck Coop, as well as all the rest of you angels."said Cassidy. "Lets see if we can make some allies to help us bring peace back to this lovely world."said Cassidy. "Sorry Melly, I just had to say that."said Cassidy turning to her best friend.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia DeArnise Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:22 am

Amelia just nodded, smiling slightly. "As you wish Melody. I'll make sure to do my best for a success. The Magikals will likely not be averse to it anyway." she said, trying to stop herself from going on about meaningless things for another decade. She went through everything she knew about the Magikals already mentally, before opening the folder and beginning to read the information in front of her. It would be worth being certain of what she was after.
Amelia DeArnise
Amelia DeArnise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down