Creatures Of The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Settling down a bit

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Settling down a bit Empty Settling down a bit

Post by Ethan Shawk Sun May 29, 2011 3:10 pm

After a busy night, Ethan headed back to the Underground to settle down a bit and spend the morning there as it seemed to going to be a sunny day there outside. When he got into the room he noticed that he was all alone there. Better, he didn't feel like having company. With his torn T-shirt and his dirty jeans he wandered towards one of the couches settling down and sighing deeply, feeling his whole body relaxing.

Slowly he moved his hand up to his head ruffling his own hair and just stayed there, with his eyes closed and his ears open to hear if someone appeared there.
Ethan Shawk
Ethan Shawk

Back to top Go down

Settling down a bit Empty Re: Settling down a bit

Post by Annalise Roth Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:56 pm

Annalise was bored, it seemed as if everyone was off doing their own thing and she was alone. She had always thought it was too big to ever get bored, but she was wrong. It could get quite boring if you didn't feel like socializing and going out. She groaned as she padded barefoot through the halls, trying to figure out if she wanted to relax or go exercise. She was walked through a random hall when she caught the slightest sound coming from the other side of the underground. She padded quietly over, stopping in front of the room in a matter of seconds.

She took in Ethan laying on the couch and a smirk settled upon her lips. "Well well well... what do we have here?" Annalise didn't know why, but she kind of liked getting under Ethan's skin. He was so fun to mess with. Messing with him took her mind off a lot of other things she had to deal with.
Annalise Roth
Annalise Roth
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Shawk Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:49 am

After a while, Ethan was getting really bored and almost sleepy, but he just stayed there, relaxing, untill the sound of some steps allerted him, but he didn't open his eyes. Not untill he heard his leader's voice behind him. With a smirk he peeked over the arm of the couch, winking at her.

"Hello, hotstuff" he said "Wanna join me?" he offered playfully.
Ethan Shawk
Ethan Shawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Annalise Roth Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:49 am

Annalise ignored the 'hot stuff' and plopped herself on the space next to him, throwing her legs over his lap. She stared at him expectantly, waiting to see if he would do anything to change her mood. When it seemed unlikely, she sighed softly and leaned back against the arm of the couch. "So why are you here all by your lonesome?" she asked with a teasing grin, nudging his stomach with her knee. "Couldn't find a girl willing to date you yet?" Her smile innocent as she looked at her fingers.

She didn't know why, but there was something about him that drew her to him. It wasn't a particularly strong pull, but she did feel drawn in some way. Annalise bit her lip as she threw her head back, staring at the ceiling. An she noticed, for the first time, how truly boring a white ceiling was.
Annalise Roth
Annalise Roth
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Shawk Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:03 pm

A smirk appeared on his face as Annalise took a sead next to him. He stayed a few seconds in silence though, just looking at her. He couldn't deny how hot she was, but besides the kind of frienship they had, he knew he'd be loyal to her for ever, if she ordered him to do something, he would do it without hesitation.

Ethan rolled his eyes as she spoke and nudged his tomach. "What makes you think I've been trying to find some girl willing to date me?" he said with a chuckle "I've had a busy night, eating enough to live a week more or so, so now I am here just relaxing" he added, noticing that she was staring to the ceiling "So what about you, how so you are so alone this morning as well? And why are you looking at the ceiling?" he asked with a soft chuckle.
Ethan Shawk
Ethan Shawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Annalise Roth Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:48 am

Annalise tilted her head to look at him, a smirk appearing on her lips, "Well you're home alone with me so you're obviously without companionship. Otherwise you would be off with her, as everyone else appears to be doing." she replied with a soft sigh, stretching her arms over her head and arching her back. The familiar cracks easing some of the tension there. "I'm bored, time seems to be going slower then usual and I was looking for something to do when I found you here all by your lonesome." She grinned mischievously as he asked her why she was looking at the ceiling and shrugged. "No particular reason, it's what I can see when I look up," she replied dryly. "That's like me asking why you drink blood, it has a very simple answer..." she trailed off as her boredom settled back in.

"Let's do something fun? I don't want to be cooped up in this room doing nothing all day. I mean," she looked him up and down before winking mischievously. "The company is very nice, but we're only sitting here like a bunch of couch potatoes." Her nose wrinkled in disgust, that phrase always annoyed her, but it seemed appropriate for this situation. She watched him expectantly, hoping he would have some idea of what they could do, she was fresh out.
Annalise Roth
Annalise Roth
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Shawk Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:26 pm

Ethan chuckled as he listened to her words, stretching a bit on the couch, and finally rolling his eyes at her dry answer. She tended to be harsh and cold at times, but anyways Ethan couldn't deny that she had something that drew him in.

Finally a laugh left his lips. "If by fun you mean helping me in the shower, then helping me to find nice new clothes and then finally going out to make something really fun....then let's move" he said smirking playfully, already getting up from the couch.
Ethan Shawk
Ethan Shawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Annalise Roth Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:42 pm

Annalise's brow rose in thought when he asked if she would help him in the shower. That was something she hadn't expected to come out of his mouth, apparently she didn't know him as well as she thought. "So what...? I scrub your back and you scrub mine?" she asked curiously. She had found that with vampires, not all nudity led to sex and his invitation could very well be a joke or just harmless. She pushed up from the couch lazily and moved quickly so she was at the door before he started heading in that direction.

"I'm sure I can find something suitable for you to wear though," she replied as she eyed his form. Staring in his eyes unabashedly, it didn't bother her if she was caught or not. He was an attractive man and should very well know it by now, she was only being rude if she didn't appreciate him. "What fun activity did you have in mind for when we're done?" Annalise practically bounced with excitement at the prospect of going out and doing something interesting.
Annalise Roth
Annalise Roth
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Shawk Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:46 pm

Ethan rolled his eyes at he question and risen brow and a smirk scaped his lips "Well....I was thinking about something more...interesting than that" he said with a playful wink, then thinking about what they could do after they got outside.

"We could take my car and try the speed, or go into an amusement park...or maybe, if you are afraid we could do something more relaxed like going to the cinema, the theater or something of that kind" he mused with another wink. The thought of playing with her in his car while he drove was stuck in his head.
Ethan Shawk
Ethan Shawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Annalise Roth Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:04 pm

Annalise leaned against the door frame and crossed her arms across her chest, eye brow arched in curiosity. "Exactly what could be more interesting then that?" she asked, trying to keep her sarcasm toned down as she really was curious.

"You act as if I can't handle anything. I'm sure I can withstand more then you, I'm not afraid of speed or some stupid rollercoaster ride," Annalise rolled her eyes with a laugh before poking Ethan playfully. "Besides... it seems as if you are afraid of it, trying to put it off on me so you don't lose face." Thoughts of what they could do flew through her mind and she smiled before she turned to head off. "Well come on, lead the way..."
Annalise Roth
Annalise Roth
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Shawk Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:09 pm

Ethan smirked at her question as he got closer to her "I was just thinking about rubbing eachother....but not only our both backs..." he mused with a playfull wink, then laughing at her next words. Perfect, if she was able to handle it, they'd go to a car ride.

Once she told him to lead the way he started walking towards his room, silently but really quicker than he would have done if he was alone. Soon they were in front of Ethan's dormitory and he pushed the door open.
"There we go, my bathroom" he pointed towards a door across the room "And my closet so you can choose my nice clothing" he added with a chuckle, taking his shirt off without hesitation to start getting reasy for the shower.
Ethan Shawk
Ethan Shawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Annalise Roth Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:42 pm

Annalise didn't react when he mentioned rubbing one another, but inside she was a little shocked. Their friendship had never passed the boundaries that would change things indefinitely, but at the same time she was sure they could handle it. It didn't have to make things different. Annalise groaned as she followed him quickly down the hall, she always had a tendency to think too much and that usually helped her take the the position she was in now. But in situations like these, she needed to learn how to shut off her brain.

"Nice room," Annalise muttered as she stepped inside. She had seen it before, not to his knowledge of course, but she didn't let people stay in her home without knowing if they hid anything that could harm everyone else. She sat on his bed and laid back, getting herself comfortable as she watched him take off his shirt. "I'm sure I kind find you something good to wear," her eyes trailed down his chest. "...or we could just not put you in clothing... You look rather tasty without them..."

Last edited by Annalise Roth on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Annalise Roth
Annalise Roth
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Shawk Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:53 am

Ethan knew that their friendship ad never gone so far, but she was an amazing woman, and he couldn't help it, she was trully hot. Today he was in a quite good mood, since he had just ate, so he decided he would try it with her, if it didn't work, at least he would be sure he had tried.

At the look she gave him, and her words he smirked, stepping closer to her.
"Really? Do you want to taste..?" he mused getting so close that there were only a couple of inches between them "You look tasty with your cothes on...so I'm sure you look even better with them on..." he mused tugging gently at her shirt with a nice smirk on his face.
Ethan Shawk
Ethan Shawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Annalise Roth Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:11 pm

Annalise smirked as she pushed herself up on her knees before leaning forward to slide her tongue along his chest, "mmm... I was right, very tasty..." She licked her lips as she lifted her head to look into his eyes before slipping her hands under her blouse, lifting it up slowly as she allowed him to see more of her. "Why don't you help me?" she asked teasingly.

She didn't know what had gotten into her, but all she wanted to do was see how far he would take this. So far she didn't feel any urge to pull away from him, in fact, she had a horrible urge to push things further. She bit her lip to stop herself and watched him curiously, to see what he would do next.
Annalise Roth
Annalise Roth
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Shawk Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:13 am

A soft and quiet moan left Ethan's lips as Annalise ran her tongue over it, besides his ears, his chest was one of his sweetest points so he could feel how all his body started to heat up. As she started lifting her blouse, Ethan smirked, looking at her and after her question he didn't hesitate. He gripped the blouse between his fingers and pulled it up over her head.

"Mmm...yummy.." he almost whispered once she was shirtless, and he moved even closer, trailing his lips softly over her neck, opening his mouth a bit to let her feel his keen fangs slowly traveling over her soft skin.
Ethan Shawk
Ethan Shawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Annalise Roth Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:51 pm

Annalise smirked, it hadn't been hard to get his assistance, not that she thought it would be. He didn't seem to be against the idea of things changing between them so she didn't either. She trusted Ethan more then most and if he was ok with it, then so was she. Now if she found out that he was doing something to hurt her behind her back she would take care of it, but Ethan didn't seem like the type. He took his promises very seriously, it was one of the things she loved about him.

She shivered, the feel of his soft lips and fangs against her slightly heated body felt delicious. She threaded her fingers into his hair and tugged his head to glance up at her, staring into his warm eyes. Before she could help herself she brushed her lips against his before pulling away quickly and moving to step toward the bathroom. "Shall we?"
Annalise Roth
Annalise Roth
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Shawk Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:40 pm

As Annalise tugged his hair he looked up at her curiously and before he could say anything, he found himself responding to the slight kiss she had given him. As she moved towards the bathroom a smirk appeared in his face and he nodded following her. Once they were there he slammed the door shut, just in case some curious mate decided to make him a visit, and he wrapped his arms around his leader, kissing her roughly as he pushed her gently towards and into the shower.

He really was loyal to her and he wouldn't hurt her in anyway, but he wouldn't complain either at the change their relationship was suffering. They had been quite good friends and the change was being worth it, since he had dreamt a few times about having Annalise moaning for him under his covers.
Ethan Shawk
Ethan Shawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Annalise Roth Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:11 am

Annalise bit her lip when he pushed her gently into the shower and grinned, tugging him in after her. As she sucked his tongue into her mouth she reached behind her to turn the shower knobs, letting the warm water slide down her back. She reached over to grab something before pulling back with an impish grin, "Turn around?" She bit her lip as she raised up the wash cloth, eyes glinting as she watched him lustfully.

She was surprised by how much she actually wanted him now that she was placed in the position. She had never considered changing their friendship to something more physical, but now she didn't know how the thought never crossed her mind before.
Annalise Roth
Annalise Roth
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Shawk Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 pm

Ethan shivered once he felt the water runnng down their bodies and he kept looking at her with lust and desire. When she asked him to turn around a playful smirk appeared on his face, and he winked at her before doing what she wanted.

Once he was giving her his back he felt the urge of turning around again, he wanted to continue looking at her and admiring how gorgeous she was, besides he wanted her really badly, and he couldn't do anything if he was turned around, but he bit down in his lip hard and decided to wait for Annalise's next movement.
Ethan Shawk
Ethan Shawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Annalise Roth Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:59 pm

When Ethan turned around Annalise dropped the cloth and soaped up her hands. She placed them on his shoulders, rubbing her soapy hand in small circles down his back before she reached his ass. Annalise bit her lip before giving it a playful squeeze. As she kneeded his ass she placed her lips gently on his neck, kissing it softly. She slid her hands over his sides and pressed her body against his back, letting him feel every inch of her as her soapy hands slid over his cock. She stroked him firmly as her thumb rubbed against his crown teasingly.

Annalise scraped her fangs gently along his neck before sucking firmly. When she was sufficiently satisfied that he was clean she eased herself off of him and turned away. She turned away, leaning against the shower glass before peaking behind her with a teasing smile. "My back now?" she asked softly, her voice having a slightly husky quality to it.
Annalise Roth
Annalise Roth
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Shawk Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:47 pm

As Annalise started soaping his back, Ethan couldn't help but relaxed under her touch.That was until he felt her kneading his ass and all his body tensed trying to hold back a husky sigh. But he couldn't hold it more as she kissed his neck and pressed close to him. He was able to feel all her body against his back and a shiver ran down his spine, and then a quiet moan left his lips. Her hands stoking his cock were one of the best feelings he had had for a while.

But when he was getting used to that she pulled away and Ethan growled quietly turning around to see her giving him his back and automatically a smirk took control over his face. He soaped his hands quickly and moved closer to her, starting to rub his hands down her back, letting his hard cock rub against her ass as his hands moved down. Once he reached her ass he slid one of his hands between her legs to her front, reaching to rub her clit teasingly, then moving them a bit to press over her entrance as his fangs pressed close over her earlobe.
Ethan Shawk
Ethan Shawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Annalise Roth Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:00 pm

Annalise was waiting in anticipation to see what he would do to her for the teasing she gave him and she was thankful that he didn't disappoint. She sighed softly as she felt his hands press against her back, but she couldn't keep in the soft moan as she felt him rubbing against her ass. She leaned slightly forward, as best she could with the wall in her way, and pressed herself more firmly against him. She slowly started to grind her ass against his cock as she felt his finger play along her clit and she sucked in a deep breath. It had been awhile since she taken on that simple human act and it caught her by surprise.

Her back arched as she also felt his fangs brush against her earlobe and she gasped. Annalise tried to reach between her legs to grab his cock and place it exactly where she wanted it, but she couldn't seem to reach. She growled her disatisfaction and hoped he would take matters into his own hands. She ground herself more fully against his ass and his fingers and tilted her head back to nip and suck along his neck eagerly. "...I want you...." Annalise moaned softly into his ear.
Annalise Roth
Annalise Roth
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Shawk Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:29 am

Feeling Annalise's ass grinding against his cock and hearing to her moans and deep breaths turned Ethan even more on. Once she turned around and moaned into his ear a soft moan left his lips and he pressed her firmly against the wall, his hands grabbing her hips tightly as he teased her a bit more, rubbing his cock over her ass.

Then he moved one of his hands, taking his cock into it and brushed his crown from her entrance to her clit, and back, pressing teasingly his cock against her. As he was well positioned, he started sucking on her neck firmly and grabbing her hips tightly he just pulled her back at him roughly, which make his hard cock thrust deeply and hardly into her, his movements starting slowly, getting faster in every new thrust "Fuck....mmmm fuckk!" he moaned close to her ear. That was better than drinking young, virgin blood.
Ethan Shawk
Ethan Shawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Annalise Roth Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:21 pm

Annalise grinned when he pressed her firmly against the wall and waited to see what he would do next. She bit back a moan as he brushed his crown over her entrance to her clit. She wasn't able to hold it in any longer when he pulled her back roughly against his cock. Annalise moaned as she started to rock her hips back to make him hit deeper inside her. She pressed her cheek against the cold shower wall as she arched her back slightly. She gasped as he hit that certain spot and she could feel herself tighter around him as he continued to thrust deep and fast inside her. "Mmmm fuck.." she groaned, "..faster Ethan..." she moaned, her voice slightly muffled over the sound of the water.
Annalise Roth
Annalise Roth
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Shawk Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:25 pm

As she started to move along with him, Ethan's moans became louder and more continuated. A shiver ran down his spine at her moans and her words, and he did as she pleased. He startet thrusting faster and harder into her, making her front slam against the wall as his hands grasped her hips tightly pulling her back at him in every thrust.

Softly but anxiously he ran one of his hands up her back to sink it into her hair and pull firmly and tightly at it, in rythm with his thrusts, to make her back arch more so he could reach deeper in every thrust and he could hit her g-spot better. His other hand moved to her front and down her stomach, reaching with his fingers to rub her clit as he thrusted her even harder, moaning and gasping a bit louder, enjoying her tightness around him "Oh god...mmmm fuckk...." he moaned, not being able to control the sounds that came out his mouth.
Ethan Shawk
Ethan Shawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum