Creatures Of The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return to the mundane

2 posters

Go down

Return to the mundane Empty Return to the mundane

Post by Thomas Celare Mon May 30, 2011 10:12 am

Thomas sighed to himself as he wandered around the school. It was breaktime, and he had decided to just keep moving, it would be a lot better than being caught by the bullies here. He supposed he might be able to face them now if he had to, but he was far too terrified. No doubt he'd just get beaten up again anyway, there were a lot more of them than him. He turned around to go move somewhere else, when he suddenly bumped into someone. "S-Sorry!" He squeaked out, worried it would be one of the bullies, only to sigh with relief when it wasn't. "Sorry again." He said, trying to apologize properly, he hoped he hadn't annoyed the person he'd bumped into.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Return to the mundane Empty Re: Return to the mundane

Post by Elle Summerton Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:46 am

The 15 year old girl had her iPod in her ears and was singing softly, eyes closed as she felt herself run into someone. "Oh!" She pressed pause quickly and leaned down to grab the books she had dropped. "Hi Thomas!" She said and smiled. She knew almost all of the leopards by name, basically having been living with them since she was their leaders daughter.

She stood back up with her books. "Heading to lunch?" She asked and waved her fathers credit card. "I'll treat if you're up to Taco Bell?"
Elle Summerton
Elle Summerton

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Celare Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:48 am

Thomas grinned, it taking a moment longer to notice it was Elle, who, of course, had her iPod on and was singing away. He was secretly jealous of how talented Elle was at music, but made sure to not let it show. It was pretty good to know a werewolf really, and he hoped that Rayzr and Rick continued to get along, it would be good to have more than just the leopards to talk to, and if Thomas was to think of it strategically, the werewolves were powerful allies in the war. He nodded. "I was planning to head to lunch, yeah." he fibbed, not even having to think. His jaw dropped when he saw the credit card. "That's Rayzr's isn't it? You sneaky...." He said, not able to finish it, but soon after he started grinning. "Lets go then!" He exclaimed happily, he supposed eating would be a good idea after all.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Summerton Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:56 am

Elle grinned and nodded. "Yea, I nabbed it this morning." She lowered the hood from the hoodie she stole from Dyten this morning. She slung an arm through Thomas' and led him towards the door. "So... why do you look so... ugh today? Out of it?" She asked as she wrapped her earbuds around her iPod.

"You're a sweetheart. My dad likes you most I think."
Elle Summerton
Elle Summerton

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Celare Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:05 am

Thomas shook his head. "A sneaky wolf... Now that is something to be worried about." He grinned, letting himself be lead towards the door, shrugging slightly at the question. "Yeah, my minds a little scattershot at the moment, hopefully it'll be back in gear by next period though." He said, before mock-gasping. "Elle Summerton is actually going to not be engrossed in music for more than three seconds?" He asked jokingly, sticking his tongue out at her.

He blushed at the comment. "Nah... I think it's one of the older leopards that are his favourite... I don't remember their name though..." he admitted. Xavier? Xaldin? He remembered it started with an X... But not much else.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Summerton Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:27 am

Elle glared at him and poked him. "You have to be good at something. Brains?" She asked and poked him again. "We are intelligent after all? Stupid school name. But it's better than the gifted school. I left there as soon as I convinced dad!" She said and chuckled.

They walked across the street and she leaned on the counter. "Number six, large." She said and looked at Thomas. "And Xander... he's just a fuck buddy." The young girl said and rolled her eyes. "Don't worry about him."
Elle Summerton
Elle Summerton

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Celare Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:07 pm

Thomas mock-glared at her, but shook his head. "Nope, pretty sure I don't even have that most of the time. Like I said, scattershot brain." He grinned, shuddering at the mention of the gifted school. It was probably a good school... But people never really saw it was one. "I'll have the same." He said after Elle, blinking at what she said. "Really? I'm pretty sure Xander is a whole lot more, and even if he was, it would still make him Rayzr's favourite." Thomas shrugged. "You know me, always hoping people are safe. So I'll probably worry anyway Elle." He smiled.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Summerton Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:13 pm

"I dunno... Xan scares me." She whispered and looked down. When their food showed up she grabbed the tray and took it to a table, handing Thomas his. She dug into her own and watched Thomas quietly. "Even if dads not perfectly safe, he's going to protect you at all costs... Shouldn't that be the important thing?" She asked and took a drink from her cup.
Elle Summerton
Elle Summerton

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Celare Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:01 pm

Thomas grinned slightly. "I don't see why he would, well, I doubt he'd ever do anything to harm you, for the obvious reasons, and then the fact that I don't think he's that violent." He said, following her to the table and starting to nibble at his own order. "True... He shouldn't though. You know that, right?" He asked. "I mean... Your dad's the leader, if anything, I should be protecting him no matter what, not the other way around." He explained before sighing. "Either way, it's all messed up in one sense or another... Meh, I suppose it's just one of things you have to watch and go with, right?"
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Summerton Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:12 pm

"That is the great thing about the packs and the pards. It's a fight for and be fought for system. It's a team, you just listen to one leader." She said and then unlaced her glove to eat the more messy stuff. She pulled it off, not shy in front of Thomas.

She took a bite of her food and caught a drip off the corner of her mouth. She admired the nail polish on her good hand and tilted her head.
Elle Summerton
Elle Summerton

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Celare Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:35 pm

Thomas shrugged. "Still..." He started. He didn't know how to explain it, he supposed it was just the fact that he still didn't feel like he should be fought for, he'd get over it eventually... Maybe. He blinked in shock at how confident Elle was around the place, Thomas knew what had happened to her hand, and it surprised him a little how she felt that relaxed. He grinned and took another few small bites out his food, sighing to himself. "So... How're things going with Rick and the wolves?" He asked.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Summerton Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:46 pm

"Let's not talk about that arsinine asshole. Now I understand why no one can stand us. We are all jack asses. But I will NEVER be like Rick. EVER!" She said and glared. "I wish I was a leopard instead. So much more sensual, so much less power and roughness..."
Elle Summerton
Elle Summerton

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Celare Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:02 pm

Thomas blinked. Last time he'd checked, Elle had Rick as one of his idols. "What happened?" He asked curiously, without thinking. "Ignore that, sorry." he murmured after. He smiled slightly at what she said about wereleopards. "It is good..." he admitted.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Summerton Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:26 pm

Elle sighed and shrugged. "He stood me up at the Opera... I just went home, walked... in the rain. He stood me up..." She said and then sighed. "I dunno... I just thought I was important and he had to go and show me differently. It kind of hurts... a lot."
Elle Summerton
Elle Summerton

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Celare Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:58 am

Thomas bit his lip. No wonder Elle didn't want to talk about it, if someone had done that to him he would've been pretty depressed and angry about it too. He listened to what she said, and moved around the table to hug her. "Well... You've still got us, right?" He asked, trying to lighten her mood a little. "And then you can laugh at us for not having a clue how to do some of the simplest things." He grinned. He doubted saying that would help much... But it was worth a try.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Summerton Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:46 pm

Elle smiled and slid her hand in his and laid her head down on it. "Thanks... I know I've got you..." She said and smiled. She just needed that contact, it relaxed them all, the contact between were's.

"I always laugh at you though, Thomas." She whispered and squeezed his hand. "It's my favorite thing to do."
Elle Summerton
Elle Summerton

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Celare Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:10 pm

Thomas just rolled his eyes. "Me isn't much you know." He said grinning, while making sure to hug her, it seemed to help her keep calmer, though he supposed that was no surprise. "Yup, I'm the quiet clown, laugh away." He smiles, hugging Elle a little tighter. "Feel better?" He asked.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Summerton Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:27 pm

Elle smiled and hugged the boy and nodded. "I do... thanks." She said and shrugged. "Thomas... have you ever loved anyone twice your age?" She said quietly, her hand touching his arm as she thought quietly. "Like... you just can't help but LOVE them?"
Elle Summerton
Elle Summerton

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Celare Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:29 pm

Thomas blinked slightly in odd surprise, but hugged back, before sighing at the question. "No Elle, I'm just a happy innocent little wereleopard without anything like that on the mind." he grinned, sticking his tongue out at her. "I don't know though... I've never really thought about it." he admitted, shrugging.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Summerton Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:10 pm

Elle stayed quiet as she thought. "Don't... Don't fall in love." She said softly and looked at him. "I wish... I wish he could just love me back. But no one would love a kid half their age. I mean... it's just... improbable." She said and fingered her trash then crushed it together and threw it with grace, it landing in the trash bin and she heard the school bells. "COME ON!" She said and stood, grabbing Thomas' hand to pull him back to school.
Elle Summerton
Elle Summerton

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Celare Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:28 am

Thomas smiled slightly. "I don't think I ever want to... Seems like it's more pain then good after all." He said quietly, listening to what Elle said. "You never know... Improbable isn't impossible after all." He replied, before being dragged off after hearing the school bell go. "I can walk by myself you know." he grinned, quickly walking ahead of her.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down