Creatures Of The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guilt-Stricken

3 posters

Go down

Guilt-Stricken Empty Guilt-Stricken

Post by Ollie Fitzgerald Mon May 30, 2011 1:25 pm

He didn't even fight the police as they restrained him, his face the very picture of guilt and regret. He was hungry, really, really, ravenous, and the man he had just killed had a meatball sub.

What ensued was a few carefully calculated swipes of the claws, a broken neck, a punctured carotid and bloody alley.

He was jailed immediately, and processed through the system, mug shots, fingerprints and details, the works. He didn't complain. He deserved it. He killed a man, because of his stupidity.

He was perfectly resigned towards a life of jailed obscurity.
Ollie Fitzgerald
Ollie Fitzgerald

Back to top Go down

Guilt-Stricken Empty Re: Guilt-Stricken

Post by Rayzr Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 1:45 pm

Rayzr got the call and frowned, doing a head count at the movie night. "Wierd... We're all here and accounted for. They said they have a leopard up in the jail but he's not one of us." Basically that meant there was a leopard in their territory who didn't ask to be there.

30 Minutes Later...

Rayzr entered the station and nodded at the chief. "Howdy. What happened?"

"Killed a man for a sub."

Rayzr nodded and stuck his hands in his pockets as he got buzzed in. He could smell the leopard already. He was lacking a shower. He stepped towards the cell and signed the paper and handed over the bail money. "What's your name, kitten?" He asked as the cell door opened.

He raised an eyebrow and flicked his car keys in his hand calmly.
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

https://wearethecreatures.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie Fitzgerald Mon May 30, 2011 1:50 pm

"Oliver," he half-whined. He was in his cell, sitting at the edge of the standard bed, his head half-buried in his hands. It didn't take a genius to figure out he had been crying.

He looked up at the man with eyes twinkling in sadness.
Ollie Fitzgerald
Ollie Fitzgerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 1:54 pm

"Rayzr, I'm the leopard king of Chicago." Rayzr frowned and nodded. "On the bright side... There's so many trials right now thanks to the wolves they won't get to yours for about 50 years." He said and moved to kneel in front of the man. "You know what you did was wrong..." He said quietly and touched his chin.

"You hungry?" He whispered and enveloped the male in a hug. Something about were's and the need of touch made calming down other were's as simple as a hug. They preferred skin to skin, but this would have to do. "How's Burger King sound?" He asked and smiled.
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie Fitzgerald Mon May 30, 2011 2:07 pm

Ollie was surprised with himself, when he almost leaped and dug into the man's arms, finding near-infinite comfort in them. He somehow drunk the man's scent, memorized it and sighed.

"I'm hungry," he confirmed, nodding as he pulled out of the hug slightly. He had a remarkably nasty urge to close that few inches and kiss the man, but willed himself not to.

"Burger King sounds good, but I don't have any money since ..." he choked before he could finish his sentence, recalling his rather abrupt falling out from what used to be a very high end home.

Last edited by Ollie Fitzgerald on Mon May 30, 2011 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ollie Fitzgerald
Ollie Fitzgerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 2:11 pm

"Don't worry about money. I can afford a few combo meals." He said softly and brushed a hand over his neck and smiled. "Trust me, I should know, I just paid twenty thousand to get you out of here." He said and pulled the male to his feet. "I'm taking you home with me, to the castle." He said and then kept his hand in the males, leading him out. "When is his court date?"

"We'll get back to you."

He nodded and took Ollie to the car. [[Just continue here, I'm not putting a Burger King in.]]
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie Fitzgerald Mon May 30, 2011 2:20 pm

Ollie couldn't get enough of the contact from the man, who was positively oozing with what he could only pinpoint as raw power. He stayed close and rested his head lightly on the man's shoulders. "Y-you bailed me out!?"

He stared at the man and continued his slew of questions. "Is that what I am then? A leopard? And you're taking me to live with you in a c-castle!?"
Ollie Fitzgerald
Ollie Fitzgerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 2:23 pm

"Oh no..." He whispered and then licked his lips. He put the man in the car and quickly got in on his side, turning the car on and then holding his hand immediately. "No wonder you're touch sensitive. How long has it been? Less than a month? Have you hit a moon yet? How did it happen?" He asked and looked into his eyes.

"Your bail was nothing, don't worry about it...." He whispered and frowned. "This is not your fault, it's not your fault, do not feel bad about it. You're a good boy Oliver, a good, good guy." He said and kissed the males cheek, trying to touch him as much as possible in a car. "Take off your shirt. You'll feel better." He said.
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie Fitzgerald Mon May 30, 2011 2:34 pm

It was rather embarrassing when he almost tore through his shirt and tried to flex just so the man would be impressed. He realized that half a second later and blushed hotly, looking out of the passenger window, mortified.

"I ... I turned into the cat thing during the last full moon ... two and a half weeks ago? I don't know ... I can't remember much ... I got attacked that day, too," he mumbled. He was topless, and he wanted the man to ignore the road and hug him already.
Ollie Fitzgerald
Ollie Fitzgerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 2:39 pm

Rayzr smiled as he tried to show off. His hand slid over the males abs. "Feel better?" He asked, eyes on the road as he pulled into burger king. "Yeah, we need 4 number 7s and two large waters." He pulled around to wait for the food. "The water will cool you down, no complaining." He said and then licked his lower lip.

WHile the car was in park and they were waiting, he pulled the male into a half hug, a little uncomfortably. He was trying though, trying to touch him as much as he could.
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie Fitzgerald Mon May 30, 2011 2:56 pm

Ollie felt no inhibition almost jumping on the man's lap, his bare chest seeking the warmth out. "Why do I ... it's not normal, is it? I want more of us to touch ... it's so awkward and embarrassing ... I don't know what to do or feel ..."

Ollie felt another instinct pull at him, a rather odd one that pushed him to lick the man, Rayzr's neck. And he did. A long, slick line from the base of Rayzr's neck to the bottom of his ear.
Ollie Fitzgerald
Ollie Fitzgerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 3:00 pm

"It's very normal. Extra normal." He said and then held him close. "Okay... Go sit in the other seat while I get the food and we will go to the park-" He stopped when he felt his tongue and moaned. "Oh... Oliver.... Just.... Sit there for a second, I promise I'm not mad... I liked it. Just sit and I'll explain in a bit." He grabbed the food with an odd look from the person at the drive through.

Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie Fitzgerald Mon May 30, 2011 3:07 pm

Oliver flinched back and muttered an apology, sitting obediently back on the passenger's seat and pulling his shirt back on. He didn't know what to think or feel. There was that relief from the trepidation he didn't know was really there, the one that stemmed from the fear of being in prison for life. He also felt immense gratefulness directed at Rayzr, for explaining some of his odd new leopard thing, and bailing him out of course. He felt mortified that he pulled his shirt off faster than a common rentboy, and liked how Rayzr looked at him, and how they touched. And most of all, he was painfully, embarrassingly hard inside his trousers, from Rayzr's scent and the low, calm rumble of his voice.

He sighed and buried his head in his hands again, thinking if this was really better than his previous situation.
Ollie Fitzgerald
Ollie Fitzgerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 3:50 pm

Rayzr sighed and pulled into a park across the street. He flipped back the separator between the two seats and reached over, pulling his shirt off. "You are in the right mind, I promise. There is a touch-need a sensual, often sexual need to touch other leopards." He said and slid his arms around him, pressing his chest to the males back. "Eat all you want. Just calm down and I'll get you through this." He said and kissed the males shoulder softly. "Do not be embarrassed."
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie Fitzgerald Mon May 30, 2011 11:36 pm

Ollie wiggled out of the t shirt, whimpering when the man kissed him on the shoulder. He once again leaned over to touch him, feeling too many emotions to count. He felt cold with the AC hitting his back, yet filled with warmth where they made contact.

"I don't know what's going on ... but I want you, and I have this strong urge to kiss you, Rayzr ... but I'm not gonna, because it'd be invasive and you won't like it ..."
Ollie Fitzgerald
Ollie Fitzgerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Tue May 31, 2011 4:57 am

Rayzr smiled and brought the male into his arms fully, chest to chest as his lips wavered for a moment. Ollie hadn't had the pack connection yet, the touch for hours that made him think 'home' when he was touched by the pack. Rayzr had a mindful of 'why you should not kiss him' lists in his head but he could feel his frightened state. "Put your hands in my hair, Oliver."

His name was ironic, Oliver, from the streets. Cute, adorable... always in trouble. He sighed, breathing hot breath over the males lips. "Do you want a pack? A family? A home?" He whispered across his lips. "Swear yourself to the Chicago leopards, swear you want to be one of us and I'll give you that kiss you crave."
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie Fitzgerald Tue May 31, 2011 5:07 am

Ollie didn't notice that he had moved to straddle the man, staring into his eyes with such intensity. his hands had easily combed behind Rayzr's ears, feeling more welcoming warmth and near-tangible comfort.

"I swear," he muttered, nodding jerkily.
Ollie Fitzgerald
Ollie Fitzgerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Tue May 31, 2011 5:13 am

Rayzr looked at the male and kissed him softly, one hand sliding over his face as the other gripped at the males back turning skin white as he pulled him close to his body. Normally he wouldn't have been so forward, but when leopards were changed, the leopard fever was supposed to be taken care of by a huge amount of leopards touching and licking and kissing like an orgy but not needing sex. This man hadn't had that for weeks. He was probably about to spontaneously combust. He pulled away and whistled for a leopard. If anyone was out and about they'd come running. He needed to feel 'pack' and Rayzr needed someone to hold him as he drove. His lips moved back to the male, kissing him softly, his tongue darting out to run across his lips and he let out a soft sigh.
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie Fitzgerald Tue May 31, 2011 5:53 am

Oliver gave a rather loud half moan, half whimper, kissing the man with as much want as he could given his current lack of experience in the area. He positioned himself so their chests were matched, closing his eyes. He felt so whole kissing Rayzr, and felt so warm, hot and bothered. That nagging, torturous itch, that wildness inside of him that so threatened to burst every few seconds ever since he was bitten subsided, and he felt relaxed, like he was on some illegal drug.
Ollie Fitzgerald
Ollie Fitzgerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Celare Tue May 31, 2011 6:09 am

Thomas heard the whistle and started running without thinking, he wasn't even sure where he was going, he just went in the direction of the sound. It must have taken him less than a minute, because it felt like no sooner had he started that he was by a car with Rayzr and another man in it, he pushed back a twinge of jealousy as he saw the two kiss, and opened the door timidly and got inside. "You called?" He asked.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Tue May 31, 2011 6:17 am

Rayzr almost choked when he saw it was Tommy. "He's not finished his leopard fever. Hold him. Do what comes instinctively to him while I drive home." He said and whistled to let anyone else know the situation was taken care of.

He leaned over and kissed Thomas' cheek. "Thanks for coming, brat." He quite liked picking on the boy, it was so easy and he was so cute. He bit his lip and headed home, one hand on Oliver's shoulder moving down his arm, letting him know he was there.
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie Fitzgerald Tue May 31, 2011 7:12 am

Ollie glanced from Rayzr to the newcomer, whispering a tentative 'hi', before connecting his mouth with the boy's neck. It tasted amazing, and the electricity that surged between them sparked something different from what he felt with Rayzr. He was embarrassed as he started to sweat a bit, but he was too distracted to care much. The newcomer was a handsome youth, and Ollie didn't hesitate to lift the boy's shirt a bit for more contact, kissing the boy's neck.
Ollie Fitzgerald
Ollie Fitzgerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Celare Tue May 31, 2011 7:16 am

Thomas smiled shyly back at the new wereleopard, before his eyes widened the moment the males mouth connected with his neck, being with Rayzr was intense... But with this new person it was just... Bam. Thomas had no clue how to describe it other than it was like his veins were being filled with want. He felt his shirt being lifted up and pulled it off himself, tilting his head back to give the other better access while his hands traced the lines on the new leopards chest.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Tue May 31, 2011 7:29 am

The heat between the two was intense, it was a connection probably even stronger than he and Thomas' but that was alright even with the twinge of jealousy that Rayzr felt. He felt that it would be smarter to just... enjoy it. He had been able to kiss Tommy and felt a connection, he knew it wouldn't fade. And Ollie... He kind of wanted to lick the hard chest (after a good shower, because he definitely could use a shower).

He pulled in to the castle and smiled, getting out and going to Thomas' door and opened it. "Okay love birds, lets get him to my bath..." He said and smiled.
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down