Creatures Of The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An accident in the forest

2 posters

Go down

An accident in the forest  Empty An accident in the forest

Post by Xander Cross Mon May 30, 2011 4:22 pm

Xander rushed to the forest and laid on the ground when he ran away from Rayzr, he loved him so much but he still got frustrated when he said that they could never be together, just them. Rayzr was open for multiple relationships, something Xander had never thought about, he wanted one and only one person to love, not a whole group of leopards. This was the problem with their species, they had feelings to touch multiple people. Xander felt these too but it wasn't anything he couldn't control, the moon was just now rising and it was hitting the twilight hour. Xander was rummaging through the bushes on the forest floor when he smelt humans. Maybe they weren't Hunters per say but they were hunting, silly humans and their hobbies. "I heard something in those bushes Paul." One of the humans said.

Xander slowly began to walk away from the bushes and then he accidently stepped on a twig "OVER THERE!" one of the humans shouted. Xander looked around thinking over ideas, but his instincts kicked in and it took over him, he lunged at the human clawing at his face. As the human screamed in agony, he forgot about the other human, until he heard the shotgun load but before he run away the shot was fired. Xander flew off of the male into the bushes, while the bullets were lodged into his side, the blood began to pour out of him. He whined out in pain hoping Rayzr would hear his cries of agony. The man took his injured friend and they escaped the scene leaving Xander on the ground, hopefully not his grave.
Xander Cross
Xander Cross

Back to top Go down

An accident in the forest  Empty Re: An accident in the forest

Post by Rayzr Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 4:31 pm

Rayzr heard the gunshots. "CHILDREN ARE IN HERE! CHILDREN!" He yelled, trying to make the hunters aware. He heard curse words and running and he sniffed out Xander. He found the leopard and saw the blood. "Damn it..." He whispered and looked at the leopard. "Change. I can't heal you with so much fur. I can't pack your wound and get you to a hospital. CHANGE or I will force it!"
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

https://wearethecreatures.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Cross Mon May 30, 2011 4:38 pm

Xander whimpered as he forced himself to change "ARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGH!" He cried out in pain. "Let me kill them, I will get those lousy bastards!" He said, rage in his tone. Xander's vision was slowly fading as well as his consciousness "Rayzr, I- sorry." Xander's eyes rolled to the back of his head and he passed out from the loss of blood, perhaps Rayzr was right, the words were throbbing in his head "Enjoy the calm before the storm." Maybe Rayzr was right, maybe he should stop looking for trouble.
Xander Cross
Xander Cross

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 4:45 pm

Rayzr immediately took off his shirt and packed the naked wound and pressed. "911. We need an ambulance at Chicago Southern forest. We're in the Northern entrance. Hurry. Leopard down." He said and hung up and pressed on the wound. "Look, at me, don't sleep. You can't die from this but you can go in a coma and I will not hear your lovely voice. Please, PLEASE stay with me." He said and kissed the males cheek. When he passed out his hand immediately covered his mouth and nose. "WAKE UP! DO NOT PASS OUT ON ME!"
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Cross Mon May 30, 2011 4:58 pm

Xander breathed heavily and looked up at Rayzr, "Hurry." Xander reached for Rayzr's hand but he was applying pressure on his wound, and the is important so he didn't want to affect that. Xander closed his eyes, it took more strength to keep them open. Xander clenched the ground weakly "This is why we need to do something." He whispered.
Xander Cross
Xander Cross

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 5:04 pm

"I think you've done enough for tonight." He whispered and with the hand that wasnt applying pressure he took Xanders' for a moment and kissed him softly. "I'm sorry I'm not the perfect ideal for you.... I wish I could be..." He said and then sighed, lifting the male. "I'm so sorry while this hurts...." He said and frowned, as he carried the male towards the entrance, hearing the ambulance.
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Cross Mon May 30, 2011 5:11 pm

Xander groaned in pain "We need to do something though, this is getting beyond ridiculous." Xander was lifted into Rayzr's arms and he clung tightly to Rayzr "Don't let them hurt me please." Xander closed his eyes as Rayzr reached the ambulance, hopefully everything would be smooth sailing from there. Xander fell asleep in Rayzr's arms and felt him getting put into the ambulance, he felt another hand attached onto his, knowing it was Rayzr, he gripped back tightly.
Xander Cross
Xander Cross

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 5:14 pm

Rayzr rose in the ambulance with the male and held his hand the entire time as the EMT's continued to work on the male, unable to pull the bullets out just yet. "Will he be okay?"

One nodded and smiled, looking at their hands. "You two are cute together..." They said and Rayzr frowned. "That's what I thought..." He murmured and threaded their fingers together.
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Cross Mon May 30, 2011 11:04 pm

Xander looked up at Rayzr "I'm so sorr- Owwwww." The men continued to fiddle with his sides as they tried to retrieve the bullets. Xander looked into Rayzr's eyes, and as a sharp pain in his sides he murmured in pain "Rayzr, I- I." Xander looked to the other side of the ambulance, avoiding his gaze, he possibly couldn't say it, and no one could force him to say it.
Xander Cross
Xander Cross

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Tue May 31, 2011 3:43 pm

Rayzr leaned in and sighed, kissing the males cheek. Even if he didn't want commitment, the touch would help. "It's fine.... Just stay with me. You're too beautiful to let go of." He said and grinned, then bit his lip, typing a text to Sunao to meet them at the hospital.
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Cross Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:33 pm

The ambulance raced to the hospital as they continued to fiddle with his side, clinching onto Rayzr's hand as the pain increased. "Karma really is a bitch." Xander was then taken into the hospital doors and the doctors rushed him into surgery. The only thing Xander saw before the anesthetic kicked in was Rayzr, a pleasant thought before a painful operation.

Xander awoke to daze and confusion, once his vision defogged itself he saw the one thing to make this all seem worth while, a troubled Rayzr. Xander blinked his eyes and barely whispered "H~ey how'd it go?"
Xander Cross
Xander Cross

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:47 pm

Rayzr sat by his bed and smiled as the male came to. "Are you kidding me? There was so much blood I nearly turned to care of my cub... They said it was unhygenic." He said and laughed, leaning to kiss the males cheek once more. "But over all, it's fine. You're fine. They used some weird bullet, you're already almost healed, the scar will be gone by tomorrow." He said and smirked.

He sighed and handed the man a cup of water and raised an eyebrow. "Drink."
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Cross Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:34 am

Xander tipped the cold icy liquid into his mouth, feeling somewhat refreshed after a little procedure. Xander looked up at Rayzr and smiled as he curled a finger towards him "Well blimey that sounds good enough for me help me out of the dreadful paper dress." Xander paused and looked at Rayzr playfully "Into my clothes."

Xander slowly got up and let the hospital gown fall to the floor exposing his body "So no scars eh? Better not, that might cut my tips." The machines sent loud beeps to the nurse's station. A female nurse ran to the door with medical tools in her hands, once she saw an exposed Xander she froze and looked at the ground swiftly "Oh I am sorry, it is just protocol." She turned her back and exited the scene.

Xander looked up and smiled as he pulled on his pants "You wanna zip me, you know I like it when you play with my zipper." Xander looked at Rayzr with a wicked grin upon his face.
Xander Cross
Xander Cross

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:42 am

Rayzr kissed the side of his wound as he became naked right in front of him. "Yeah... I don't think your tips would be cut if you got a few battle wounds. If anything it might increase them." He said and laughed gently and then slowly looked at the nurse and smirked as she left.

"You.... tease." He said and licked the skin shown from the open zipper. He grabbed the zipper and roughly edged it up and nipped his skin above his pants and then buttoned the pants. "Now I wanna unzip you... but..." He raised an eyebrow and looked up at him.

"You can't handle my dating style. So... let's just get you home?"
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Cross Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:52 am

Xander threw his hips to the side "I can't handle you eh? I think you got it the other way around." Xander pouted his lips "Fine, you may play with my zipper for a minute or two, I like the breeze." Xander playfully bit his bottom lip, the nurse walked in with his sign out papers. As the ink scribbled across the piece of paper Xander smirked once again.

"Well you may be able to take me home Ray, but I still go to MY bed and that is where I am most happiest at." Xander walked to the door and stuck his tongue out "And my bed spins so beat that mister." Xander held out his hand for Rayzr as he walked out of that dreaded hospital.
Xander Cross
Xander Cross

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:57 am

Rayzr took his hand and looked up at him. "Your bed is a cheap prostitute bed. Don't forget I'm the one who bought it for you." He said and rolled his eyes. "I'm not in it JUST for sex though, so...?" He frowned and as he put Xander into a taxi he got in on the other side and told the taxi driver to take him back to his car at the tea shop so they could go home.

"And just so you know, Xander, I may not want a monogamous relationship, but I'm not going to fight if you don't want me, so you need to make up your mind. And fast." He rolled his eyes and looked out the window.
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Cross Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:02 pm

Xander sighed "Well that you did, but it wasn't cheap. Remember you did buy it." Xander grinned madly "I'm not saying it is all about sex, but remember we wereleopards are very horny. I like touching you, it feels natural, but you are right we couldn't give ourselves to only one person." Xander licked Rayzr's nose "So I guess you could say that I am in."

Xander smiled as it began to rain, once they made it to the castle gates Xander looked over and grabbed Rayzr's hand "You know the one thing that would make this night worthy?" Xander took a deep breath as he opened his door letting rain enter the car "A kiss in the rain maybe?"
Xander Cross
Xander Cross

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:14 pm

Xander smiled and touched his hand and blushed when his nose was licked. He looked out at the rain and smiled as he climbed out of the car and walked to his side. "Come here." He said as rain pelted over his face and he kissed the boy hard, picking him up gently. His hands slid to the mans thighs, wrapping them around his waist.

"I'm glad you... get it. Now... for the tough part. I'm kind of dating two 17 year old leopards." He said and smirked, kissing his lower lip. "I wouldn't mind adding you in to that group.

[[This would be after the bath sex]]
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Cross Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:22 am

Xander vigorously kissed Rayzr back as the rain fell harshly against their bodies. The temperature between the male's dropped it still was extremely hot to Xander. He hooked his finger on Rayzr's belt loops and chuckled "Well looks like I am dating two seventeen year old wereleopards too." Xander wrapped his legs around Rayzr and smiled "I think I want to stay in your bed tonight."

Xander bit on Rayzr's lip, licking his lips as he slowly pulled away. Xander grinned as he was thinking how this relationship was going to work, but he knew he had to be with Rayzr, no matter what.
Xander Cross
Xander Cross

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:30 pm

Rayzr smirked. "You have to pass into their good graces first." He whispered and leaned in, kissing him again and licking back. He nipped his lips and closed his eyes. "Well then... Your 'though' has been accepted." He whispers and laughs. "Come on, let's get inside before we get pneumonia." Rayzr smiled quietly and walked towards the door, the male still attached to him. He pushed open the door of the castle, none of the leopards looking up from their movie that he could see. He opened the door to his room and smiled. "Strip then get in bed."
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Cross Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:20 pm

Xander was carried into the castle, like he weighed nothing. He saw all of the wereleopards watching a movie. Xander pressed his lips against Rayzr's the entire way up the stairs. Once they made it into his room he was ordered to strip, Xander ripped of his shirt and jeans, once he was naked he climbed into the luxury of Rayzr's bed.

Xander laid on the end of the bed, exposing his body to the dim light within the room. Xander looked at Rayzr and grinned "Anything else I should do sexy?"
Xander Cross
Xander Cross

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:30 pm

Rayzr rolled his eyes. "I'm not feeling exactly horny, right now Xander. YOU should rest so you don't scar." He said and sighed, looking at the man. He stripped too and glanced out of the window at the raising sun and he put his curtain down. He crawled into bed and kissed the man.

"You are so... always-sexual. Let me tell Thomas and Ollie not to join tonight, alright?" He said and smiled a bit sadly.
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Cross Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:36 am

Xander looked down and sighed "I wasn't talking about sex, I mean I don't know." Xander looked up at Rayzr "I only know how to please men by body, I just don't know how to be in a relationship." Xander kissed Rayzr on the forehead "You are right, I do need rest, don't worry about me I just need some time, that is my flaw. I am sorry."

Xander pulled himself closer to Rayzr, his body heat was immense. Xander felt no need to pull the covers over him but did anyway. "I can at least cuddle with you, right?" Xander entwined his fingers with Rayzr's as he slowly closed his eyes.
Xander Cross
Xander Cross

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:15 pm

"Oh yes, yes you can definitely cuddle." He said and squeezed his hand, closing his eyes and he pressed a kiss against the males mouth. "Relationships are easy, talk with your mouth and not your dick." He winked and then pulled the male flush against him. "For now... cuddle with light making out."
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down