Creatures Of The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodnight You Adorable Child

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Goodnight You Adorable Child Empty Goodnight You Adorable Child

Post by Rayzr Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 5:08 pm

Rayzr sat on his bed in boxers and a tee, leopards all around him as they watched a Disney movie. He smiled at the end of it and then looked around. He moved to get into bed, about to kick everyone out but he bit his lip. "Who will sleep with me tonight?" He asked and looked at the group. Some just walked out, one had stayed with him the previous night, and a few more from the night before. "...Thomas? Will you stay with me?"
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

https://wearethecreatures.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Goodnight You Adorable Child Empty Re: Goodnight You Adorable Child

Post by Thomas Celare Mon May 30, 2011 5:15 pm

Thomas did love how everyone would watch movies together, it made him feel like he was actually family, which he had to admit was a bit of an odd feeling for him.He felt a little odd being naked or near naked, but he did admit it felt odd being fully clothed, so he had no shirt on, but still wore some comfortable pants and boxers. He grinned as the movie ended, realising he was on Rayzr's bed, but then, so were a lot of other leopards, it was just a case of lying wherever you could. He heard their leader asked a question, and froze for a moment.

A few had walked off, but a few others were there, but before he could decide whether to move away or not, Rayzr asked if he would stay for the night. Thomas nodded mutely in slight shock, a smile creeping up onto his face.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 5:18 pm

Rayzr lifted the cover for the male and watched leopards filter out and Rayzr kissed a few on the cheek goodnight. His eyes then landed on the child and he sighed. He was a young adult, so young, he felt bad for this strange feeling inside to lay chest to chest with him. "Do you fall asleep with the TV on or off?" He asked everyone who slept with him that. He could handle it either way.
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Celare Mon May 30, 2011 5:27 pm

Thomas couldn't help but grin happily as he snuggled under the cover, feeling odd about this feeling to be close to their leader. It was so... unnatural? Yet it felt like doing it should be natural at the same time, which left Thomas slightly confused. He shrugged when he heard the question. "I don't mind it either way, whichever is better for you." He answered, shifting around and getting comfier in the bed while trying to not move around too much and get in Rayzr's way.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 5:49 pm

Rayzr slid his hand around the boy, keeping him comfortable against his ches and he smiled as he turned off the TV. "Is this okay?" He whispered and smiled. Something with Thomas wasn't the same with the other leopards. He wanted him more, he wanted to hold him more, it was a more intense connection.
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Celare Mon May 30, 2011 5:57 pm

Thomas felt infinitely more comfortable when Rayzr slid a hand around him, instantly wanting to be closer to their leader, so he timidly tried to move closer to him, feeling a lot calmer and happier already. "Yes... It's good." he said quietly, smiling. He still didn't understand why he liked it so much, but having this physical touch with Rayzr felt electrifying, and he had to admit to himself that he wanted it more than he would have ever expected.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 6:01 pm

Rayzr looked at the male and frowned. He was 10 years younger than him, when Thomas was born Rayzr was already having sex and was making himself comfortable in his arms. "You are adorable." He said and grinned, leaning in and kissed the males cheek. He yawned, daylight treading behind his curtains.

"You know, you've been one of my favorites..." He murmured quietly. "Timid, quiet, cute... Everything I wish I could have been..."
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Celare Mon May 30, 2011 6:07 pm

Thomas sighed happily, thankful he had that one moment of indecision earlier, it was definitely nice to be here, under the covers with Rayzr nearby... He supposed age made the whole thing seem slightly odd, but Thomas could hardly care, it was far too nice to use age as an argument against it. He blushed at the compliments, shyly kissing their leader on the cheek back. "T-Thank you sir... But I'm sure there's no way for you to have been any better than how you are, you're our leader after all." He said softly, believing the truth in every word said. Perhaps Rayzr wished he could be like that, but for him to be the way he is... That was what made him such a devoted and amazing leader. Thomas yawned slightly and boldly licked Rayzr's neck before resting his head closer to their leaders, a small smile creeping onto his face.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 6:28 pm

Rayzr smiled and cuddled with the boy until he felt his tongue. He was pretty sure Thomas was very timid, he always had been sure that was the truth. But the very confident licks on his neck told him otherwise. He moaned softly and looked at Thomas with completely aware eyes. "...Thomas..." He whispered and smiled, licking the males cheek tentatively at first then again, more sure.
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Celare Mon May 30, 2011 6:33 pm

Thomas blushed slightly after licking Rayzr, it felt so right, but at the same time he felt like he was invading his privacy. He heard a moan and was shocked about it, and blushed more. "R-Rayzr..." he shivered out, feeling something like electricity run through him from the licks, moving and kissing Rayzr's shoulder.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 6:37 pm

Rayzr closed his eyes as he felt the kiss and he let out a shaky breath. "Thomas...." He murmured and smiled. He kissed his cheek and let his eyes drift shut. He moved to lift the males face to his in the dark and he kissed his lips. He had to know how awkward it would be for them. Turns out it felt... right. It felt like they were supposed to be in each others arms.

He pulled away and sighed as reality hit him. "This is... in the real world, bad..." He murmured and closed his eyes. "I'm sorry Thomas, I shouldn't have done that. You know we can't do anything... right?"
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Celare Mon May 30, 2011 6:49 pm

Thomas let out another happy sigh as he was kissed on the cheek again, he felt their kings hands move his face to his in the dark, and then blinking in shock when he was kissed on the lips. The odd part was... Everything said this sort of thing was wrong... But then why did it feel right? Why did it feel like they were two jigsaw pieces matching together perfectly? It felt absolutely amazing to be this close to Rayzr, and Thomas didn't want to ever lose that.

He almost winced when Rayzr pulled away, trying to push back the urge to kiss him again and bring them both closer. "I-I know my king..." he said sadly, sighing. "I-It is fine my king, I-I... I wanted it." he admitted quietly. "I know we can't my king.... I do wish we could though." he said blushing.

Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 6:58 pm

Rayzr bit his lower lip and cursed himself, pressing his face exasperatedly into Thomas' neck. "Thomas..." He murmured against his neck, kissing it softly and his arms tightened around the male. "You are worth every drop of affection anyone gives you. But I wouldn't be seen as a good leader if I kissed you.... again." He said and touched his cheek softly.

His eyes shut, not sure he could handle looking at him, the male already smelled so good, felt right beneath his touch, but the fact remained that it was... wrong.
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Celare Mon May 30, 2011 7:06 pm

Thomas sighed before shivering at the increase in contact. "M-My King..." he started, only to wrap his arms around Rayzr and hug him back. He didn't really believe what he said about being worth every drop of affection... But he wanted Rayzr's so badly... "I k-know My King... It wouldn't be right for you to do it again..." he sighed, trying to just take happiness with what kindness he was being given. After that kiss though... Thomas hated knowing there was so much more, but he wasn't allowed to get it, he tried to ignore that though, relishing in the contact he did have, rather than what he didn't.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 7:11 pm

Rayzr sighed and closed his eyes, cuddling into the male. "Just sleep, Thomas." He whispered and smiled, pulling the male closer and kissing his shoulder sadly, instead of tiredly as he had earlier. He then laid back a bit and let Tommy curl up to him and he drifted asleep comfortably. His hands sliding down the males back in the process.
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Celare Mon May 30, 2011 7:16 pm

Thomas pouted but nodded, closing his eyes as he was pulled closer, glad to just have the amazing right-ness in that. He curled up to his king as much as he could without annoying or hurting Rayzr somehow, kissing his kings neck before dropping off into one of the best sleeps that he had ever had.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 7:19 pm

The next morning Rayzr awoke with a moan as he felt someone brush against his morning wood. He smiled, thinking it was one of his normal sleepers but when he spotted the dark hair he knew it wasn't him. "Thomas!" He said and then looked away. A lot of the time when the leopards did kitty piles people got horny and the usual reaction was to ignore it. Like it wasn't happening. But this was SO happening.
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Celare Mon May 30, 2011 7:36 pm

Thomas stretched as he woke up, trying to keep quiet as their King was still asleep. He yawned and moved around the bed slowly, feeling himself move over something. Thomas blinked in shock, looking to see if he had woken their leader up, before trying to figure out what it was, accidentally touching it again. Rayzr moaned that time, and Thomas blushed, having got an idea of what it was "S-Sorry My King!" he whispered in shock, surprised he did that. A few bad thoughts jumped into his head but he batted them aside... He hoped he'd not startled or displeased their King...
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 7:42 pm

Rayzr moaned and licked his lips, smiling at Thomas. "No, no. It's fine, I'm sorry." He checked his phone and groaned. "Come here." He whispered and sighed, touching the males blushing face. "You know... when you grow up, you get these problems in the morning..." He teased and smirked, running his thumb over the mans lower lip and winked at him.
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Celare Mon May 30, 2011 7:49 pm

Thomas blushed more, words tumbling over each other as Thomas kept tryon to apologise. He pushed back an obvious shiver and moved closer as asked, blushing deeper when he mentioned getting such problems when you were older. He refused to admit out loud that he had the same problem at the moment as well, and shivered slightly obviously after the wink.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 7:56 pm

Rayzr shivered and licked the males neck slowly. He let the male get closer, and then smiled as he felt it. "Oh! Oh Thomas, look who's grown up!" He teased and then sighed, really wanting to have the male all for himself. "Oh Thomas you sexy, pain in my ass.... I wish I didn't like you.... Screw it." He said and kissed the male, his chin held by Rayzr's fingers.
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Celare Mon May 30, 2011 8:07 pm

Thomas' eyes went wide and he went even redder. "S-Sorry my K-King." he stuttered, half damning himself and half blushing like a lunatic. He shivered from the compliments that came next, it was so odd to hear them, but he already loved whatever Rayzr called him. His eyes went wide before closing when Rayzr kissed him again, doing nothing for a moment before timidly kissing back.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 8:12 pm

Rayzr let out a slow breath as he kissed him back and he smiled. "We're so gonna be looked down on for this. The already think you're my favorite other than Xander..." He whispered on his lips. "Don't get me wrong though Thomas..." He said and kissed him once more. "I don't... 'date'... I can't just be with one man... or boy." He teased the last bit and sighed. "But I do like you, as wrong as it is, it just feels right..."
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Celare Mon May 30, 2011 8:21 pm

Thomas bit his lip but shrugged. "Is it bad that I don't care what everyone else thinks to some extent?" he asked, still loving how close he was to their King. He nodded solemnly though at his mention of not 'dating' "That makes sense My King." was all he said, unsure if there was anything more he could say. He smiled though, glad to think that Rayzr felt the same way. He was about to ask something, before forgetting it and just kissing Rayzr again, shyly. He doubted he would ever feel bad about this day, no matter how much this intimacy might make the others look down upon him.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 8:25 pm

Rayzr smiled and kissed the male back, his finger running across his cheek. "Cute... So..." He kissed him again and winked. "Cute." He slid out of bed and didn't conceal the major hard on and looked at Thomas with a smile. "I'm going to take a shower... You can sleep in a bit or..." He shrugged, not really committed yet to ask if he wanted to join. Even if it was right in his heard, his mind was still trumping at this point.
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum