Creatures Of The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Drink For The Two Of Us

3 posters

Go down

A Drink For The Two Of Us Empty A Drink For The Two Of Us

Post by Elliot McManus Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:09 pm

Elliot sat in the pub, drinking the only thing that hit the spot. Scotch. He licked his lips and nodded for another fill up as he thought about everything. His semi-split personality he was entirely aware of, with entirely different moods and needs. He thought about what he did to that pour angel and just wanted to drown his sorrows away. Another sip went down his throat, the sips getting larger and larger. He licked his lips and closed his eyes.
Elliot McManus
Elliot McManus

Back to top Go down

A Drink For The Two Of Us Empty Re: A Drink For The Two Of Us

Post by Sophia Robinson Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:25 pm

Sophia walked into the pub, with only one thing on her mind escaping from everything. As she walked in she took a drink beside a hot guy drinking Scotch and nodded at him. "Can I have the strongest drink you have?"Sophia asked as the bar tender nodded. As he gave her some Scotch Sophia drunk it down before asking for another one.
Sophia Robinson
Sophia Robinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot McManus Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:27 pm

"Just add hers to my bill." He murmured and finally opened his eyes and looked at the woman. "Are you battling a depressive split personality? I would feel better knowing I am not alone." He said and chuckled. He finished his glass and tapped it watching the barman fill it up with an unhidden look of disgust. He was human, he didn't understand other species ability to hold their alcohol all too well.
Elliot McManus
Elliot McManus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katalise Blackly Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:08 am

Katalise groaned slightly as she rubbed her neck and walked into the bar. Her entire body ached immensely from a day of intense fighting and training. She sat down next to a man and woman. Her hand hit the bar and she put out her pointer finger, "Whiskey." She muttered. The tender set it down infront of her and she tossed it back into her mouth without delay, setting it back down and tapping for another. Her hair was messy and her shirt had a few tears in it but she didn't have the energy to change before she came.
Katalise Blackly
Katalise Blackly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum