Creatures Of The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Even Angels can have fun to!

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Even Angels can have fun to! - Page 2 Empty Re: Even Angels can have fun to!

Post by Garrett Noir Tue May 24, 2011 12:16 pm

Garrett smiled, "Yes, I already knew, but I thought it would be the polite thing to do - ask, I mean." His smile widened when she said that she and Ody were childhood friends. That meant she was trustworthy, since he knew that Ody was very picky when it came to those who gets too close to her. "I guess you're out shopping, on this fine summer day?" He asked, before leaning close to whisper, "If it matters though, I'm a demon."

Garrett felt Lucas enter his mind and nodded curtly.

Of course, I wouldn't want to harm anyone Ody considers family.
Garrett Noir
Garrett Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Lumiére Tue May 24, 2011 12:27 pm

Melody laughed softly and nodded, agreeing with him when he said that they weren't perfect. She kept the hand on his shoulder and shook her head a little to get rid of the stars that had blurred her vision a little.

"So true," laughed Melody. "So, what brings you here?" She asked, knowing that Luke wasn't one to go shopping, ever. "Buying your girlfriends gifts?" She asked playfully, loving that she was beginning to go back to her usual way of talking to him. "Or are you buying ones for your future girlfriends?"

Melody opens her link to Cassie once more.

You're brother's here!
Melody Lumiére
Melody Lumiére
Angels Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Raine Tue May 24, 2011 12:29 pm

Cassidy looked at him and smiled. "Well thankyou for aking me, that was sweet of you."said Cassidy softly. Cassidy nodded. "Yeah I am, I need some summer clothes for the ones I have now are all fall and winter clothes."said Cassidy. As he leaned in and told her he's a demon she nodded. "Wow... really I had no clue, well of course I didn't but you get what I mean."said Cassidy.

As she seen her brother Lucas she gave him a soft warm smile and waved at him but then frowned as she seen him glaring at Garrett.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Raine Tue May 24, 2011 12:38 pm

Lucas glared at Lucas one last time and nodded before turning his attention back to Melody and laughing. "I'm here to meet my sister Cassie, I promise I'll go shopping with her and hold her bags."said Lucas rolling his eyes. "Oh, what did I get myself into?"Lucas asked himself as he shook his head. Lucas shook his head. "No I don't have a girlfriend."said Lucas honestly. "But as future girlfriend I don't know, it depends on what she likes."said Lucas.
Lucas Raine
Lucas Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Lumiére Tue May 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Melody's eyes widened slightly when he said that he was meeting up with Cassie, but then laughed when she found out why. She mockingly patted his back, as if in pity.

"You've no idea what you've gotten into." She then feigned disbelief when he said he didn't have any girlfriends. "No way!" She exclaimed sarcastically, smiling up at him. However, she deflated slightly - but not enough for him to notice - when he hinted that there was someone on his mind. "Really? Who is it?" She asked, unsure if she wanted to hear the answer.
Melody Lumiére
Melody Lumiére
Angels Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Noir Wed May 25, 2011 12:44 am

Garrett chuckled when Cassie noticed her brother glaring at him.

"Don't mind him," said he softly. "He's just protecting you." He offered his arm out to her, "Would you like to have a look around? I wouldn't mind being your PA for the time being, since Ody looks more than a little occupied."
Garrett Noir
Garrett Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Raine Wed May 25, 2011 1:00 am

Cassidy looked at him and shook her head."Yeah sometimes he does it alittle to much." said Cassidy rolling her eyes. Cassidy looked at him and smiled. "Thanks that's sweet of you, but you don't have to I'm sure you have better things to do then that!"said Cassidy honestly. Cassidy looked over at her best friend and her brother talking and smiled.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Raine Wed May 25, 2011 1:14 am

Lucas looked at her and rolled his eyes playfully at her as she patted his back mockingly. "Oh believe me I do, I cried her shopping bags tons of times."said Lucas sighing. Lucas looked at her and laughed when she asked who it was. "I can't say but she's a beautiful blond hair girl who loves kids."said Lucas.
Lucas Raine
Lucas Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Lumiére Wed May 25, 2011 7:05 am

"Blonde and loves kids..." repeated Melody, trying to think of people with that description. "Is she a demon or an angel?" She asked curiously, trying to get a hold of who this girl might be. "Wait, do I even know her?" She asked, beginning to walk around the shop, looking for clothes for whoever she thinks will suit whatever clothing. She stopped in front of a pale blue dress and smiled. Taking it off the rack, she curiously turned to Luke.

"Mind coming along while I go look around?" She asked with a smile. She walked back to the Fitting Room and tried the pale blue dress on. When she walked back out, she smiled shyly at Lucas, "What do you think?"
Melody Lumiére
Melody Lumiére
Angels Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Noir Wed May 25, 2011 8:16 am

Garrett shook his head, laughing a little at Cassie's refusal.

"Actually, I need your help." He said seriously. "I was planning on giving Melody a gift, you see." He said, motioning in the direction of the blonde who was speaking to Lucas. "I don't know if she told you, which I asked her not to, but she kind of helped me out a couple of years back. And I haven't exactly repaid her... yet." He sheepishly ran a hand through his hair. "I'm not exactly the best at picking gifts out, either."
Garrett Noir
Garrett Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Raine Wed May 25, 2011 7:12 pm

Cassidy nodded. "Oh... I see, and Melly told me after she saw you but she has kept it very secret for years."said Ciassidy softly. Cassidy laughed and smiled when he said he wasn't the best at picking gifts. "Aw... come on, I bet you are as long as it comes from the heart Melly will like it."said Cassidy. "Melly loves chocolate so maybe we can by her some chocolate and go from there?"Cassidy asked him softly.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Raine Wed May 25, 2011 7:27 pm

Lucas looked at her and laughed shaking his head. "She's a beautiful angel."said Lucas smirking at her. Lucas looked at her and rolled his eyes playfully at her. "Come on Mel, surely you know already by now it's you that I'm talking about."said Lucas.

Lucas shook his head and followed her around the store shaking his head as she picked out suits for her and Cassie but smiled as she piked out a pale blue dress. Now I know where Cassie gets all those outfits she didn't buy!"said Lucas chuckling. As she went to the dresing room to try on the dress Lucas waited until she came out. You look beautiful and gorgeous."said Lucas giving her a soft warm smile as she asked him how she looked.
Lucas Raine
Lucas Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Lumiére Wed May 25, 2011 11:45 pm

Melody blushed when he told her that he was talking about her and that he thought she looked beautiful and gorgeous. "M-me...?" She stuttered, feeling her face - and entire body - heat up. "B-but why...?"

"And Cassie happens to like the dresses I get her!" She exclaimed, childishly sticking her tongue out at him.
Melody Lumiére
Melody Lumiére
Angels Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Noir Thu May 26, 2011 3:37 am

Garrett nodded, happy that Melody had kept her promise. His smile brightened when she laughed, and he seriously said, "You don't know how awful I am at picking presents. When it was your brother's birthday last year, I gave him a shirt - one that he already had!" He smiled gratefully when she suggested something for Melody. "Why don't we leave this shop and go look around for a store that specializes in chocolates, then?" He asked, offering his arm once more.
Garrett Noir
Garrett Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Raine Thu May 26, 2011 10:59 am

Cassidy laughed when he told her the story of his brother birthday last year how he gave him a shirt he already had. "Sorry I shouldn't had laughed, but I'm here and I'm here to help you."said Cassidy softly. Cassidy nodded and smiled. 'Sure why not? it seems like Melly is well... occupied."said Cassidy chuckling as she took his arm.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Raine Thu May 26, 2011 11:09 am

Lucas looked at her and nodded when she She stuttered me. "Yes it's you, it always been you I fell in love with you the moment I met you Mel for your so kind and beautiful."said Lucas softly.

Lucas looked at her and shook his head. "I didn't say she didn't, heck she wearing one of your outfits you brought her."said Lucas smirking.
Lucas Raine
Lucas Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Noir Thu May 26, 2011 11:03 pm

"I don't mind if you laugh." Garrett said with a smile as they walked out of the store. "I like hearing you laugh - Actually, I like hearing your voice in general." He paused in speaking but continued on walking as he replayed what he said in his mind. "Wow, that sounded creepy." He said with a chuckle.

They paused in front of a shop whose shelves were filled to the brim with various kinds of chocolate.

"I feel like we'll never find the right one." He said dejectedly, openning the door for her. "What type of chocolate does she like, anyway?"
Garrett Noir
Garrett Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Lumiére Thu May 26, 2011 11:16 pm

Melody knew she probably resembled a ripe tomato as she listened to him speak. She swallowed the lump that had formed in her throat and laughed a little as a couple of tears escaped from the corner of her eyes. She wiped them away with her hand hastily as she moved to hug Lucas.

"I'm in love with you too." She whispered, laughing at herself for sounding so hysterical and deranged. "And since your sister decided to leave, I'm gonna dress you up, now." She said, pulling back and smirking at him before walking back in the Fitting Room to change back into her own clothes.
Melody Lumiére
Melody Lumiére
Angels Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Raine Thu May 26, 2011 11:51 pm

Cassidy blushed and gave him a soft warm smile when he said he liked her laugh and her voice. "Why thankyou Garrett, that was sweet of you not many people would say that to me."said Cassidy honestly. Cassidy chuckled and shook her head. "No it wasn't like I said it was sweet of you."said Cassidy softly.

After a few minutes of walking they stopped in front of a shop filled with chocolate and Cassidy smiled as he held the door open for her. "Thanks and we'll find the right kind, it might take awhile though."said Cassidy softly.

As Garrett asked what chocolate Cassidy liked she thought for a moment. "Melly likes regular chocolate and dark chocolate."said Cassidy. As a girl was giving out samples Cassidy took one and took a bite of it. "Sorry I'm a bit of a chocolate freak."said Cassidy chuckling.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Raine Fri May 27, 2011 12:01 am

Lucas smiled warmly at her when she said she was in love with him to. "Oh I thought I'll never hear you say that."said Lucas softly. As she hugged him he hugged her back but groaned as she said she was going to dress him up.

"Oh come on, I have plenty of clothes there just mainly all black."said Lucas shrugging. As she dragged him towards the dressing room he waited for her to come out. "Oh well... this shall be interesting."said Lucas to himself as he ran his hands through his hair.
Lucas Raine
Lucas Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Lumiére Fri May 27, 2011 4:11 am

Melody stepped out of the room and made a mental note to buy that dress a little later on. She smiled at Luke and winked at him as she dragged him over to the men's section of the store. She pulled him over to a dark green dress shirt that made his eyes pop.

"This will look great on you," said Melody, holding the said item against Luke. She smiled up at him and gave him a quick peck on the lips. before darting away with a laugh to look for more clothes.
Melody Lumiére
Melody Lumiére
Angels Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Noir Fri May 27, 2011 4:42 am

He smiled softly at Cassie when she said that he was a chocolate freak. "I don't mind," he said, grabbing a sample himself. "I happen to like them as well." He grinned and looked around the shop. "Okay, you're going to have to take the lead with this one - 'cause as much as I love chocolates, I know next to nothing about them."
Garrett Noir
Garrett Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Raine Sat May 28, 2011 1:38 am

Cassidy looked at him and smiled. "Well... at lease I know I'm not alone alone in this!"said Cassidy chuckling. Cassidy llooked at him and laughed. "Don't worry, I got it all worked out!"said Cassidy winking at him.

As she went to the counter she gave the lady at the counter a soft warm smile. "May I have that bouquet right there?"Cassidy asked as she pointed to it. As the lady handed it her she gave her a soft warm smlle. "Can you only make it dark chocolate and regular chocolate please?"Cassidy asked her softly as the lady nodded.

Cassidy looked at Garrett and smiled. "There you go, that's done."said Cassidy smiling. "Do you want to get her anything else like a necklace or something?"Cassidy asked him softly.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Raine Sat May 28, 2011 1:49 am

Lucas took the shirt and groaned. "Oh come on Melly love, you don't have to do this!"said Lucas following her. "Honestly I have enough clothes."said Lucas as he ran his hands through his hair. Lucas hated shopping he avoided it as much as possible.

Lucas wondered where his sister and Garrett were at seeing how he saw them leave the store. All he knew is Garrett better not trying to get any inofrmation from her or else. Lucas was very protective of his sister and he didn't trust Garrett.
Lucas Raine
Lucas Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Lumiére Sat May 28, 2011 6:49 pm

Melody only giggled when Luke tried to persuade her to stop. She blushed when he called her love though, and she tried her hand at the pet name thing. She walked on over to a pair of dark jeans and handed it to him with a wink.

"Just try these on, love, and I promise we'll stop and go somewhere else." She said with a smile, but she noticed the murderous look he had and sighed. "I'm sure Cassie's fine." She placed a hand on his cheek, "You might not trust Garrett, but I do."

She then proceeded to drag him to the Fitting Rooms and pushed him into one of the stalls with a giggle and a "Model for me!"
Melody Lumiére
Melody Lumiére
Angels Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next