Creatures Of The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Even Angels can have fun to!

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Even Angels can have fun to! - Page 3 Empty Re: Even Angels can have fun to!

Post by Garrett Noir Sat May 28, 2011 7:04 pm

Garrett smiled and sighed in relief when Cassie took the lead and before he knew it, she was handing him a bouquet of dark and regular chocolate. When she asked if he wanted to get her a necklace, he nodded as a plan began to form in his mind.

"Sure, why not?" He asked rhetorically as they made their way to the Jewelry Store. When they got there, he smiled at her.

"Why don't you go see what Ody would like? I'll go look around and see if I could pick something decent out on my own." He said. Making sure she wasn't looking, he walked on over to a different sales woman and whispered, "Show me something blue or green, or something in between."

The woman nodded and he was thankful she understood that he didn't want Cassie to see or hear. The woman showed him three choices. And he smiled at the one in the middle.

"I'll take that," whispered Garrett, pointing to the middle one. He paid for it and the woman wrapped it up and he placed it in his pocket. He then turned back to Cassie to see what she's chosen.
Garrett Noir
Garrett Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Raine Sat May 28, 2011 10:30 pm

Cassidy nodded. "Ok sure Garrett."said Cassidy as she walked over towards the other section of the store looking in the glass counters. "Nah... to big she wouldn't like that."said Cassidy to herself as she kept on looking.

As she scanned the second row she smiled. "May I see that necklace on the second row third one down."said Cassidy softly to the man as he nodded. As he took it out and showed it to Cassidy she smiled. "It's beautiful I know Melly will like it."said Cassidy softly. "I'll take that one sir please and thankyou."said Cassidy softly.

As she seen Garrett coming her way she gave him a soft warm smile. "I think I found the perfect necklace for Melly, it's has all her favorite stones it."said Cassidy softly as she opened the box to show it to him. "What you think?"Cassidy asked him smiling.

Melly's necklace
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Raine Sat May 28, 2011 10:41 pm

Lucas nodded for he knew if Melody trusted him he should trust him. "Your right love, I know I should trust him but our leader gave him order to look after you and Cassie so I'm watching him very closely."said Lucas.

Lucas groaned as she handed him more clothes to go try on for her. Lucas rolled his eyes playfully at her and chuckled when she said model for her. "Alright fine love, but only because I love you to much."said Lucas giving her a soft warm smile.

"I'll be right back love."said Lucas as he kissed her softly on the lips before heading towards the mens' dressing room. After a couple of minutes he came back out and spun around for Melody.
Lucas Raine
Lucas Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Lumiére Sun May 29, 2011 9:08 pm

Melody giggled as Luke did just as she said. She sat on a chair and laughed as he made poses and walked up and down their pretend runway. After a couple more walks, she finally called for him to stop and she took all the clothes that she tried on, some that she didn't but knew would fit Cassie, and then those that she made Luke try and a couple of other items that she though Garrett might look good in.

After paying, she turned to Lucas curiously.

"Where do you want to go now?"
Melody Lumiére
Melody Lumiére
Angels Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Noir Sun May 29, 2011 9:15 pm

Garrett smiled when Cassie showed him the necklace.

"I think it's perfect for Ody." He replied sincerely. "The same way I think this," at that he took the package he had just purchased out of his pocket. "Would look good on you." He opened the package to reveal a silver necklace with three pendants.

"Do you like it?"

Cassie's Necklace
Garrett Noir
Garrett Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Raine Sun May 29, 2011 10:06 pm

Cassidy looked at Garrett and smiled. "I think Melly would really love, especially seeing how it came from you."said Cassidy. "You want to wrap it?"Cassidy asked him softly

Cassidy looked at him confused when he told her the same something would look on her but then gasped as he opened a package with a beautfiul necklace in it. "Oh my gosh Garrett it's beautiful, I love it thankyou!"said Cassidy softly as she kissed his cheek.

As she looked at the necklace she noticed something was written on the heart pendant. As she read it she looked up at Garrett shocked. "Oh my gosh Garrett, the heart pendant says 'I'll always love you Cassie, love Garrett' surely I must be reading it wrong or seeing things."said Cassidy softly.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Raine Sun May 29, 2011 11:05 pm

Lucas looked at Melody and shrugged. "Where ever you like to go love, there's an ice cream place in the food court if you want to go there."said Lucas. "I'll go where ever you want to go, as long as I'm with you."said Lucas as he kissed her softly on the lips..
Lucas Raine
Lucas Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Lumiére Mon May 30, 2011 8:25 am

Melody kissed Luke back, which was semi-difficult because of the bags she was carrying. When she pulled back, she smiled up at him.

"My, my, aren't you corny?" She asked playfully. "And Ice Cream sounds good right about now." She said sincerely.

Hey, we're going to the food court, just so you know. She told Cassie telepathically.
Melody Lumiére
Melody Lumiére
Angels Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Noir Mon May 30, 2011 9:04 am

Garrett blushed as Cassie read what he had inscribed. He run a hand through his hair nervously. He sheepishly smiled at her, hoping that she wouldn't think he was taking things too far. They barely even knew each other, after all.

"Do you like it?" He asked softly, his voice husky. He cleared his throat with a blush.
Garrett Noir
Garrett Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Raine Mon May 30, 2011 4:17 pm

Cassidy looked at him and smiled. "I love Garrett, thankyou that was sweet of you!"said Cassidy softly. "Don't be nervous or embarrassed Garret."said Cassidy softly. "Will you help me put it on?"Cassidy asked him as her blue eyes sparkled at him.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Noir Mon May 30, 2011 6:49 pm

Garrett beamed at Cassie. He nodded and took the necklace from her, asking her to turn around. He asked her to lift her hair and he unclasped the necklace before placing it around her neck and clasping it once more.

"There." He said with finality. "I'm glad you like it." He took the gift for Melody from Cassie and smiled at her, offering his arm once more. "How about we meet back up with those two?" He asked, leading them out of the store.

Lucas, Where are you guys?

"So Cassie," he began. "Tell me something about yourself."
Garrett Noir
Garrett Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Raine Mon May 30, 2011 9:21 pm

Lucas looked at Melody and chuckled. "I can be at times, but you wouldn't want me any other way."said Lucas winking at her. "I maybe a demon but I don't really think like one."said Lucas shrugging. "Ok lets pay for these 'items' and get out of here."said Lucas softly as he locked hands with Melody and lead her through the store.

As he gotten a message from Garrett he responded. "Were heading towards the food court to get some ice cream."
Lucas Raine
Lucas Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Raine Mon May 30, 2011 9:39 pm

"Thanks, I'm not going to take this off for nothing."said Cassidy softly as she looked at her necklace one lat time. Cassidy nodded. "Sure thing Garrett, lets go."said Cassidy as she took his arm once again.

As Garrett asked her to tell him something about her she chuckled. "Ok.. lets see here, I'm the only girl in my family and I have three older brothers which are Lucas as you know who's the oldest, Andrew, and Gabriel."said Cassidy softly. "Me and Andrew are the angels out of the four of us."said Cassidy.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Lumiére Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:57 am

Melody nodded and they paid for their purchases. She looked at him and asked him to carry her bags with a pout. As they made their way to the Food Court, she curiously asked, "So, what's been going on in your life?"
Melody Lumiére
Melody Lumiére
Angels Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Noir Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:04 am

He smiled when she mentioned that she would never take it off for anything.

"Lucas says they're heading to the Food Court, I guess that's where we should head for as well." He listened to her tell him about her family and smiled softly, a little jealous and sorry for himself. "It must be nice to have a rather large family." He said, a faraway look on his face. "I'm pretty much the only one of my family left - my parents died when I was young."
Garrett Noir
Garrett Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Raine Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:13 pm

Cassidy nodded. "Yeah Melly told me that they were heading there as well, but she didn't tell me where they were going to be."said Cassidy. Cassidy nodded. "Yeah it is nice to have a big family but it sucks being the only girl in the family but I'm well protected."said Cassidy.

Cassidy looked at him and frowend and squeezed his hand. "I'm sorry Garrett, I know it must be hard for you seeing other people with there families."said Cassidy softly. "I lost my mother when I was little so my brothers and my father is all I have."said Cassidy.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Noir Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:07 pm

Garrett could only smile softly at Cassie when she spoke. He swallowed the lump that had formed - and always forms - in his throat when he talks about his deceased family. His soft smile turned into a full blown grin when Cassie took his hand and squeezed it.

"Hey, since we're going to the Food Court anyways, want to grab something to eat?" He asked. "What do you want to have?"
Garrett Noir
Garrett Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Raine Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:36 pm

Cassidy nodded. "Sure that would be great, I'm in the mood for some pizza for some reason."said Cassidy chuckling. "I know I'm weird at times, sometimes to weird for my own good."said Cassidy honestly. "Hey I got an idea, why don't all four of us go see a movie or something."Cassidy shuggested.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Raine Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:41 pm

Lucas carried her bags for her and shook his head. "You and Cassie both."said Lucas shaking his head chuckling. Lucas shrugged as she asked how life was. "Ok I guess, doing jobs for my master which isn't easy while I'm trying to protect you and Cassie from him!"said Lucas honestly.
Lucas Raine
Lucas Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Lumiére Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:55 pm

Melody smiled softly at Luke and quickly pecked him on the lips.

"I'm sorry, it must be hard on you." She replied. "And I hear your Leader - Leander, was it? - is also very fond of Garrett...?" She trailed off. "Actually, I need to talk to you about that..." She paused, unsure of what to do. "I was wondering if you can do me a favor." She asked, waiting for his answer patiently.
Melody Lumiére
Melody Lumiére
Angels Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Noir Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:25 pm

Garrett laughed and shook his head. He liked pizza, so it didn't really bother him that she wanted it too. His eyes widened quite a bit when she offered to watch a movie - he wasn't that big of a fan of motion pictures for some odd reason. But he knew the experience would be different if he were with Cassie.

"All right, pizza and a movie it is then." He replied with a smile. "Though we still need to catch up with those two." He telepathically contacted Lucas, Which part of the Food Court are you guys going to? We're heading for some pizza.
Garrett Noir
Garrett Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Raine Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:50 pm

Cassidy noticed his eyes widened as she mentioned seeing a movie.
"We don't have to see a movie Garrett, we can go ice skating or something they have a rink in the mall I hear."said Cassidy softly. "I don't want you to be uncomfortable."said Cassidy honestly. Cassidy nodded and looked around the food court for her brother and Melly.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Raine Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Sophia shook his head. "Don't be Melly, it's not anything I can't handle."said Lucas. Lucas looked at her and nodded and sighed. "Yes he's really fond of Lucas."said Lucas not really wanting to talk about it. "That's why I'm afraid Garrett will tell Leander about Cassie."said Lucas as he ran his hands through his hair. "What favor do you need from me?"Lucas asked her as he stopped and looked into her eyes.

"Were across from the pizza place." Lucas replied to Garrett telepathically.
Lucas Raine
Lucas Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3