Creatures Of The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The come and go house. WARNING: THE RATING IS R+18

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The come and go house. WARNING: THE RATING IS R+18 Empty The come and go house. WARNING: THE RATING IS R+18

Post by Dyten Gryn Tue May 24, 2011 12:17 pm

Dyten sat alone on the couch, sipping on cold beer as the television played out before him on a random channel. He didn't pay any mind to it, being so tired from the fight with the Queen Vampire. Her bite marks were clear and evidently on his chest, her nail marks leaving deep red gashes down his usually fine and toned torso.

"Bitch," he muttered, running a hand through his hair and looking at the wounds. He felt a different presence enter his small, rented apartment.

Last edited by Dyten Gryn on Thu May 26, 2011 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

The come and go house. WARNING: THE RATING IS R+18 Empty Re: The come and go house. WARNING: THE RATING IS R+18

Post by Leander Asmodeus Tue May 24, 2011 11:17 pm

Leander had an intense headache, brought about by giving too much of his life force to Garrett. He stumbled through a lone street after leaving The Club, intent on going somewhere to sleep. He planned to just break into someone's house and sleep somewhere, being calls an intruder be damned. He'd kill any human that interferes with his sleep anyway.

He made it to an apartment complex, and didn't second guess entering the nearest one. It was open anyway, so he welcomed himself in, and tripped over his feet, landing on the carpet.
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

The come and go house. WARNING: THE RATING IS R+18 Empty Re: The come and go house. WARNING: THE RATING IS R+18

Post by Dyten Gryn Wed May 25, 2011 8:42 am

Dyten was tempted to morph into his wolf form but thought against it, probably another person breaking in or something. He ran a hand through his hair before walking out in to the entry way, someone was lying flat on their face when his eyes strayed to the door. He forgot to lock it again.

"If you're here to steal something, mate, I suggest you walk out the way you came..."
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Wed May 25, 2011 8:52 am

He felt his life force dwindling, a bleak spark instead of a fire, as it struggled to keep him conscious. He caught a glance of a person walking towards him, hulking and looming, before he lost consciousness.
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Wed May 25, 2011 9:27 am

Dyten sighed, his heart pounding in his chest. He grumbled about the good man inside him and hoisted the male up with ease, propping him up on his shoulder before making his way towards the living room again. He put the brunette male down on the couch, making him comfortable with a blanket and pillow before grabbing a bucket and placing it beside the couch. If the dude had serious concussion, then he might just bring up what ever he ate for lunch.. the new carpet was not going to be soiled on his watch.

He sat there for a few hours, sipping on beer and watching Pirates of the Caribbean.
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Wed May 25, 2011 9:46 am

Leander came through after a few hours, completely confused. He didn't know how long he was out, where he was, what that was positively enticing smell was, and, come to think of it, who he was.

He got up from the couch he was on and saw another man, jolting up and stumbling off the couch.

"W-who are you?"
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Wed May 25, 2011 10:11 pm

Dyten looked up, just about to take a sip of his beer when the male came too. He watched as the male shot up and stumbled away from the couch, obviously very confused about where he was.

"Hey, I'm Dyten.... what's your name? You're in my apartment, you unlocked the door, walked in and face planted my entry way carpet." he said, answering the male's question, there was something different about this male as his wolfish senses tingled. He stood up, just in case the male decided to go into a fit of rage and destroy his living room.
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Wed May 25, 2011 10:55 pm

He blushed angrily. "I did nothing of the sort!" he said, then added as an afterthought, his eyebrows crinkling, "did I?"

His inquiry led him to ask who he was talking to, which led to thorough inspection. The man's hair was golden brown, messy, and had crystalline pools for eyes. He was big, enormous, really, and his muscles were very prominent, so much so that Leander spared a few seconds staring at his torso. There were scars on his rippling chest, which looked oddly like a beast had made them.

"What ... what am I doing here ...?" he asked, more to himself then the other occupant of the room. He curled into himself and buried his face in his hands.

He couldn't remember anything prior to his awakening. Everytime he tried to focus on a thought it slips away, like viscous oil.
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Wed May 25, 2011 11:01 pm

Dyten raised a brow as the male checked him out and he remained quiet, not wanting to upset him. He remembered the times he awoke in random places with no recollection of the night or times before he passed out. He had people in his face all the time and all he did was push them away because they didn't give him space to breathe. He wasn't going to smother the male in fake compassion so he kept his distance.

"Well, all I can say is that you came into my apartment and passed out on my floor, I put you on the couch because I know what it's like to have a stiff neck from sleeping on the floor. Are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?" he asked, tilting his head to the side and edging his way towards the kitchen. Maybe some familiarity will help him remember, was he on the drugs or alcohol?

"Any allergies?" he called, not looking behind him as he walked into the kitchen.
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Wed May 25, 2011 11:09 pm

"Well, all I can say is that you came into my apartment and passed out
on my floor, I put you on the couch because I know what it's like to
have a stiff neck from sleeping on the floor. Are you hungry? Do you
want something to eat?"

"What? I—" he stopped when a thought struck him. No, he didn't eat human food. Because ... because he was inhuman. He didn't know what he was, and that added thought scared him.

"I—yes, please," he said, shakily, the gravity of the situation hitting him. He was in a stranger's apartment with no recollection of anything aside from the fact that he might not be human.

"N—no, no allergies, I guess," he said, because he didn't even have any inclination towards eating food. He just hoped his ... whatever-he-is-ness doesn't react badly to the food.

"I'm sorry for imposing a while ago. I must've looked silly crashing on your carpet like that ... might I know your name?"
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Wed May 25, 2011 11:15 pm

"Dyten," he repeated with a faint smile as he bustled over the stove, he prepared a few eggs and bacon rolls. He went to the fridge and turned around to see the male through the door in the living room, "Feel free to come and sit down at the bench.. it won't be too long." he replied, running a hand through his hair before pulling two glasses out of the cabinet.

"Bacon and egg rolls with orange juice, the best hangover cure..." he chuckled, filling the glasses and setting the table while the eggs and bacon cooked.

"What's yours?" he replied, walking to the doorframe and leaning against it.

"You alright mate? You look a bit confused... it's no worries, it happens all the time..."
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Wed May 25, 2011 11:25 pm

"Dyten," he said, bustling towards a kitchenette.

"Feel free to come and sit down at the bench.. it won't be too long." Leander watched him prepare a meal in silence, his mind going in and out of focus on certain things, and his eyes not-so-subtly appreciating Dyten's body of work. Don't you think on it, you perverse idiot!
"Bacon and egg rolls with orange juice, the best hangover cure...""Oh I wasn't drinking ... at least I don't think I was ... I don't feel the hangover ..." Leander at least remembered that he hasn't been drinking for a few years now, that the indulgence was buried under mountains of duty and work. His head throbbed trying to recollect it. Maybe he had a hangover after all?

"What's yours?" Dyten asked, in a much more amicable tone that he expected from a stranger.

"I, umm," he said, staring at the eggs and bacon. They looked marvelous, but he had no urge to eat them. Despite that he forked some into his mouth.

"My head hurts a bit ... I don't really recall who I am ..."
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Wed May 25, 2011 11:37 pm

Dyten finished up the eggs and placed them in a roll, he put them on the table and sat down as he listened... the male couldn't remember who he was. Dyten felt a tug on his heart and inwardly sighed, this man was going to need a shoulder to lean on if he couldn't remember who he was.

"That's ok, for now I'll call you..." he tapped his chin, thinking of a good name.

"I'll call you Andy!" he smirked, picking up the roll in his hand and biting into it.

"Want some advil?"
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Wed May 25, 2011 11:41 pm

Leander, though he couldn't remember that Leander was his name, felt a chuckle bubble out of his mouth. "Why Andy?"

"And no thank you," he said, declining the medicine offer. He vaguely remembered not reacting well to human medicines.
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Wed May 25, 2011 11:45 pm

Dyten shrugged, smirking as he took another bite. He chewed with his mouth shut and swallowed before speaking. "You just look like an Andy to me is all,"

"No worries, there is a room further down the hall if you want it. No one offered me this kindness when I woke up a few years ago with no recollection of who I was or what I was doing, I don't want someone else to experience that..." he replied, looking down at his plate before frowning. He stood and went to the fridge, grabbing some barbecue sauce and smothering his roll with it.

"Much better,"
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Wed May 25, 2011 11:49 pm

"Oh," he blushed, smiling faintly. Dyten was a really good person. "thank you ... I actually had a temporary dilemma as to where I was staying the night ..."

"I really hate to impose ... maybe I could look around the neighborhood and recollect something?" Andy said, eating some more. It tasted fantastic, but it wasn't filling him at all.
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Thu May 26, 2011 12:13 am

"No problem, feel free to... I'll be here for a while and I don't need to do any grocery shopping...." Dyten smiled, watching him carefully. He was wary about a stranger being in the house but on another note he didn't really care. It was better than being alone in a weird house.

"Bathroom is down the hall and to your right."
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Thu May 26, 2011 12:18 am

"Thank ... thank ..." his body felt wobbly and his mind felt blood-rushed. before he knew it another spout of dizziness hit him and he clung to the counter for support. Despite that he slipped, and slammed once again on the floor, unconscious.
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Thu May 26, 2011 2:51 am

"Fuck," Dyten muttered and rushed forward, sliding to the floor to check his vital signs and make sure he didn't snap his neck... even though he wouldn've have heard it with his special wolfish hearing.

"This dude must be diabetic or something," he whispered, positioning Andy in the recovery position and going for the first aid kit. He rummaged through it and found an epipen, he went back to the male but slipped and grabbed the counter for support... his hand landing on a knife, slicing his hand open.

Dyten hissed and went down, crawling over to the sink and grabbed the tea towel. He then went back to the man, stabbed his leg with the epipen and waited meanwhile his blood was soaking the towel.
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Thu May 26, 2011 4:19 am

The epipen punctured skin, injecting the insulin into Leander's body. A few seconds later it backed up, and made the epipen explode. Leander was breathing, yet lay stock still. He seemed to be sleeping.
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Thu May 26, 2011 4:27 am

Dyten gaped at the exploded epipen in his hand before his alertness fully took over, this wasn't your average human but they didn't seem to be wanting to hurt him. Shrugging, he decided to get Andy to the couch again. Hoisting up the male in his arms, he laid him on the couch before sitting in front of it.

The gash on his hand would vanish soon enough, he just sat their watching the telly. The male behind him though rolled over in his sleep and his hand came in contact with his neck.. his hand was a bit cold but Dyten made no move to brush it off... he didn't really care.

A few hours later, the pirates movie was over and his jaw turned slack while his eyes closed. A few hours sleep wouldn't hurt.
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Thu May 26, 2011 4:44 am

Leander slowly woke up. He had some sort of fever, making his head pound and his body burn up. It was an unstable state of hunger, when his life force ate at his corporeal body to sustain the whole being. He was slowly plummeting into an empty soulless shell. He was dying.

He released a blinding howl of pain that wracked his whole body.
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Thu May 26, 2011 5:56 am

Dyten jumped alert, awake when he heard the person behind him howl in what sounded like complete agony. He turned around to see the male squirming around, he quickly put a hand to the male's forehead. He had a scorching fever, the sweat was pouring down his body and soaking the clothes he was wearing.

"Shit," Dyten muttered, picking up the male as he avoided getting hit. He bee-lined for the bathroom, once in there he took off both their clothes except their underwear and turned the shower onto cold.

Supporting the other male, he let the freezing cold water rush over them. Being a wolf, his body was unusually warm and Dyten prayed that the male he was cooling down... wouldn't notice. Their bodies were pressed against each other, skin to skin.

"Settle down mate, we'll cool you off... deep breathes if you can hear me..."
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Thu May 26, 2011 8:04 am

Small tremors shook Leander's body. The pain was blinding, and his senses were thrown off completely. his knees shook, and he shivered despite the remaining heat on his body. The water was doing nothing to cool him down, but the contact with another body was slowly pulling him back. He leaned against Dyten in support, clinging to him, wanting as much skin on skin. He felt his life force forcibly siphon Dyten's, which rippled and cascaded into his body, but never drained the man.

He locked his hands around Dyten's neck, clinging desperately for life. "I—I'm sorry ... Please don't let go ..."
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Thu May 26, 2011 8:07 am

Dyten was stunned at the male's word but held him anyways, his heart pounding in his chest as he felt himself slowly loose some of his energy.

"What the -?" he whispered, not really curious about it but blamed the alcohol he was drinking earlier, "Feeling better mate?" he asked quietly, his skin feeling cooler than before. He wiped the male's hair out of his eyes as he checked his pulse, it was still fast but the heat had vanished a bit.
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next