Creatures Of The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The come and go house. WARNING: THE RATING IS R+18

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The come and go house. WARNING: THE RATING IS R+18 - Page 3 Empty Re: The come and go house. WARNING: THE RATING IS R+18

Post by Dyten Gryn Thu May 26, 2011 11:53 am

Dyten was keeping his cool fairly well, he was a while off from cumming but he felt and heard Andy's breathing become more labored. When he pulled away from the kiss, he literally saw the precum dripping onto the black marble tiles before disappearing down the drain. He couldn't help the satisfied smirk that covered his lips. Deciding to try something different, he raked his nails down the male's chest... not enough to draw blood though.

"Not yet boy, I didn't say you could cum..." he said before leaving a decently sized hickey on his neck, a bite mark surrounding it.

"You like that huh? My hard thick cock pounding your sweet, tight little ass?" Dyten grunted deeply, the wolf in him was starting to take over.. not physically but more mentally in the "breeding" process. His actions became quicker but just as pleasurable.
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

The come and go house. WARNING: THE RATING IS R+18 - Page 3 Empty Re: The come and go house. WARNING: THE RATING IS R+18

Post by Leander Asmodeus Thu May 26, 2011 12:02 pm

"Please, let me ..." but he still held on, willing himself not to cum. His prostate had been hit multiple times, which made his knees almost give in, if it weren't for the warm, rough hands keeping him steady.

Leander arched back the moment nails ran down his back. "Fuck!"

Their bodies were erratic, and Dyten's thrusts were beginning to pound jerkily. His hole was so open that each entry was a smooth slip in, and each slam of their hips sent the both of them panting. Leander couldn't take it anymore. Couldn't.

He was ignoring his cock now, because it was having a pretty awesome despite being left alone. He felt so full and ready to burst, and his mind was so addled with lust he couldn't see straight.

From an outsider's point of view, the way their bodies collided and separated in quick succession was almost inhuman, but everything to Leander was painfully slow and dragging. It felt good. it felt great. He wanted release but at the same time never wanted Dyten fucking his ass over and over to stop. He actually wanted to stop, but only so they could flip, and he could straddle dyten's hips and wraps his legs around him, while Dyten fucked him against the wall. Heaven knows that would be an easier way for them to kiss.
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Thu May 26, 2011 12:13 pm

Dyten stopped completely, tugging Andy down to the tiles. He carefully laid the male on the warm floor. He hooked the male's feet behind his head before supporting his own weight on his hands between the man's arms and torso.

"I could say something along the lines of dirty little slut but I'm not sure if that would either be a turn on or an insult..." Dyten pondered, his brow creasing slightly.

Without even needing to think about it or even waiting for a response, he pounded his cock back inside the man while his eyes stared deeply into Andy's.
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Thu May 26, 2011 12:23 pm

His voice jolted in tune with the way his body was being pounded. "Anything—you—say in—that—fucking—voice turns—me the fuck—on ..."

They were at a steady, forceful rhythm, and it was like his cock was paralyzed into a state of never ending hardess. It lay throbbing on his stomach as Dyten fucked him, as they smashed their mouths together and clumsily fought with their tongues. Dyten tasted earthy and minty, and the way their mouths fit felt so oddly right and comforting that for that period of time they were fornicating Leander forgot that they only had just met.

Leander idly thought in that one percent at the back of his mind that thought rather rationally whether Dyten was trying to hit Leander's brain with his dick, using Leander's ass as an entrance, because with each relentless pound Dyten's cock went so deep that maybe Dyten wanted to enter him with his entire body.

The last rational thought that occurred to him was that he would most certainly like to do this again with Dyten, because anyone who fucked him this hard deserved all of him.
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Thu May 26, 2011 12:37 pm

Dyten was getting close with the hard poundings, his cock was throbbing hard and was screaming... sort of, from all the pleasure it was getting. Andy was the first person he'd slept with since his wife died three years ago, along with his unborn twins. He quickly brushed those thoughts aside, that was the past and this is now... his mind was going a million miles per hour and every bit of his body including his mind was enjoying the moment.

"Tease yourself, wank your hard cock for me..." he said, his voice still deep and thick with pleasure while his eyes were a glittery black before slowly turning ice blue.

"You're not human, are you?"
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Thu May 26, 2011 12:44 pm

After Dyten's question, and a few insistent tugs to his cock, he came. His mind went completely blank, his pleasure senses malfunctioning, his eyes blind with release. It sputtered a few times, the first going past his head, the second landing on his cheek, the third on his neck, the fourth a long spurt along his chest and torso, and the rest on his palm, and the base of his cock. He breathed heavily, and blushed a deep red, and groaned still as Dyten's thrusts grew so jerky it was off-rhythm.

The startling revelation that his memories had returned didn't even occur to him.

"Yeah ... I'm not ... and someone this vigorous and vital ... and this full of life can't be human either ..."
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Thu May 26, 2011 12:52 pm

Dyten was barely listening as he watched the male cum, it spurred him on even more and his movements became jerky as he got extremely close.

"Can I cum inside you or not?" he asked, his breath coming out in short labored breaths while his arms began to shake. They were threatening to buckle under his muscley torso.

"No, I'm not entirely human either.." he groaned out, so close... he was on the edge...
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Thu May 26, 2011 12:59 pm

Leander decided there was nothing better in this world than being fucked by a man such as Dyten. He was regarded for his superb choice in human hosts back in The Club, for his impeccable tastes in men, but this one ... he just might have found the perfect one.

As Dyten pounded him, Leander looped both his hands around the man's neck and pulled him for a different kind of kiss.
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Thu May 26, 2011 1:03 pm

Dyten didn't know what the man would allow and pulled out, spewing his cum all over his stomach while his hand pumped his throbbing cock. He was pulled into a kiss, not that he was complaining as his mind didn't really know what to do so he just followed.

The kiss was slow and meaningful, something more behind it. Dyten was breathing hard, he hadn't felt so... so... he couldn't come up with a word for it but left him completely and utterly drained.. why? Unless.... was Andy a....?

Deciding it can wait till morning, he continued to kiss Andy delicately.
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Thu May 26, 2011 1:08 pm

After snogging on the tiles for God knows how long, they'd found themselves migrating towards the bedroom. Leander felt something he hadn't had in years—a fully content and peaceful mind and body.

"Do you mind then? I think you already know what I am .. And I apologize for doing that without your permission .. it was an instinctive thing .." he said, lying on the bed with one hand propped up and supporting his head.
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Thu May 26, 2011 1:14 pm

Dyten finished drying himself off, pulling on a pair of black flannelette jammie pants and crawling into bed completely drained.

"Meh, it's okay. I've wanted to feel this tired for a while, think of it as a new battery recharge..." he said, climbing under the covers and nuzzling his pillows to his chest.

"Just don't do it without my permission if you intend to hang around, every now and then I expect a little something back though. I'm gonna guess you already know what I am then?" he said as he closed his eyes, lying on his stomach while his head was tilted to Andy.

"What's your real name by the way?"
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Thu May 26, 2011 1:22 pm

Unable to resist, Leander cups Dyten's face with a hand and leans in to kiss Dyten lightly. "Sorry. It's Leander. And you were calling me Andy before, which kind of nails it."

He scrunched his nose thoughtfully. "And I think I do. If you were human, I would've killed you with the feasting. If you were a vampire you wouldn't be so chipper. And I would've sensed immediately if an angel was fucking me. We're practically made to breed. You're not catlike at all, and the power you exude isn't magical."

Leander paused to stare at Dyten again before leaning in to kiss the man again. They were such delicacies, Dyten's lips, so tasty and sweet that Leander often forgets he's overstepping some boundaries.

"I'm sorry again .. I can't help it for some reason. I don't think I've ever been with a wolf before."
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Thu May 26, 2011 1:28 pm

"Nailed it," he said, peeping one eye open slightly as he was kissed gently. He felt a tug at his life force and resisted the growl that built in his throat, he was open for sharing but only when he wanted to or offered it.

"We're not that different from human's, only a little more fuzzy around the edges." Dyten shrugged and cuddled his pillow more to his chest, it was a childhood habit that he never got rid of.

"I'll kiss you when I know I can spare the energy," he said quietly, his eyes closed again. He was listening, just resting his sore eyes from miss aimed cum.
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Thu May 26, 2011 1:46 pm

"I'm sorry," Leander said sincerely, and it had been a really long time since he'd sounded to true with his words. "I think I could reel it in when we kiss, but ..."

He wondered idly how Dyten would take his being a key piece in the war. "The war's at a stand still right now ... and I don't really have anything to do but wait. You sure I could um ... stay?"
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Thu May 26, 2011 1:49 pm

"I don't see why not, I'll be coming and going a lot though." he warned, his brow creased slightly but faded out pretty quickly.

"Thank you," he whispered as his mind succumbed to the dark, deep abyss of a well deserved sleep. With a particular demon in mind, he slept peacefully for the first time in years.
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Thu May 26, 2011 11:24 pm

"Yeah .. I'll be out and about, too ..." Leander said, before lying back down. He found the bed comforting, with its homey-ness and simplicity. He'd never had a permanent bed, just the ones he kept shifting to, from hotel to hotel, and the ones in homes he broke into. And the bed was riddled with Dyten's scent, which Leander unsurprisingly was quickly getting used to.

He curled into himself and placed his nose on a pillow, inhaled, and slept.
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Mon May 30, 2011 7:42 pm

** The next Morning**

Dyten awoke to someone snuggling into his chest, he turned his head on the pillow to find Andy snuggling him. He blinked a few times before shifting slightly, closing his eyes again with a faint smile on his lips.
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Tue May 31, 2011 2:05 am

** A few minutes after that **

Leander woke up with his head lying on a delightfully warm chest, slowly rising and falling, telltale signs that Dyten was still sleeping.

He tilted his head up to stare at the beautiful man. Mouth slightly parted, eyelashes stark and hooded over closed eyes, a defined chin and laugh lines ... Leander moved a bit close to plant a fluttery kiss on Dyten's lips, and it tasted so good and felt so sweet that Leander thought he would burst in the fluffiness of it all.

The next thing he knew, he had moved out of the man's arms carefully, got dressed with the clothes he came with, and snuck out of the apartment complex to get away, and think things over.
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Tue May 31, 2011 2:10 am

A few hours later, Dyten woke alone and sat up rather confused... where had the man gone? He went and checked the kitchen, bathroom and for some strange reason the closet... but there was no sign of Andy.

"MOTHER FUCKER!" he screamed, morphing into his wolf form and leaving the apartment with his hackles raised. He needed to kill something to blow off some steam.
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:20 am

** Coming back from the forest **

Leander followed Dyten into the same apartment they had mind blowing sex in, and the familiarity got him slightly aroused. He was glad Dyten's with him again. He wouldn't mind at all being taken on that table, or that kitchen top, or on any inch of the floor ...

"Uhh," he said awkwardly, shifting on his toes and trying to adjust his tightening jeans without using his hands. "kitchen?"
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:43 am

"Food!" Dyten said, despite his current injuries and beelining for his fridge. He grabbed what he could and ate it straight away. When finished, he wiped his mouth and walked over to Leander and kissing him deeply.

The male pulled on his life force, feeding it to Leander through the kiss. He pushed the man into the wall as his body gained some strength, his fingers ran through Leander's hair and pulled back... his chest heaving and his eyes turning a deep blue.

"I missed you so much.."
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:44 am

Leander groaned. He'd been waiting to be pressed up against something solid by the werewolf for the entire year.

"Ohh, God," he said, ironically. He wrapped his arms desperately around Dyten's head and kissed him deeply, smiling in the kiss.
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:31 am

Dyten grinded his hips against Leander as he kissed the male back, he was so completely turned on. He wasn't sure if it was because he had missed the male so much or if his needs had been forgotten about... it was both. He had ignored his own bodily functions for almost a year, could he hold out if he was asked to?
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:35 am

In a second Leander had his pants dropped.

"Dy .. I really need to talk to you about something .." he gasped, panting as Dyten ground against him. "Oh fuck it .."

He lifted one leg around Dyten as they hungrily kissed, Leander hastily unbuttoning his shirt as his neck was breached, but abandoned it altogether. He didn't mind fucking with a shirt on.
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:38 am

Dyten paused, raising a brow as he pushed Leander back slightly before taking a few steps backwards. He knelt down and picked up the male's pants, fastening them back up for Leander and waiting for him to speak.

"What?" he said, his eyes grew wary and his voice grew hesitant.

"Did I do something wrong?"

He frowned.
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next