Creatures Of The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The come and go house. WARNING: THE RATING IS R+18

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The come and go house. WARNING: THE RATING IS R+18 - Page 4 Empty Re: The come and go house. WARNING: THE RATING IS R+18

Post by Leander Asmodeus Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:55 am

Leander grinned. "Nothing. I just like fucking in clothes once in a while .. it's kind of a fetish of mine, actually .."

And then he moved towards Dyten and kissed him again.
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

The come and go house. WARNING: THE RATING IS R+18 - Page 4 Empty Re: The come and go house. WARNING: THE RATING IS R+18

Post by Dyten Gryn Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:32 am

Dyten smirked and kissed the male back, hard and fast while his hands rubbed the male's sides. His body was hot with a slight sweat covering it, the room had suddenly gotten that little bit hotter.

He changed his tactics with a devilish smirk on his lips, bolting for his room and changing into something a little more appealing. He pulled on a pair of rather tight denim jeans, a black tight tshirt that outlined every single muscle on his torso and quickly jelled his hair into a messier fashion.

His eyes skimmed the room and landed on a solid wooden chest, he tapped the lock in a particular way, breaking the locking charm with ease and grabbing something that could only be used on Leander.
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:00 am

Leander went to the kitchen, ate some pineapple slices then cleaned himself. He was painfully hard. Deciding on it, he sat on the counter with one foot propped up on it, and fisted himself, groaning silently. He took time to run his fist up and down his thick shaft, bracing himself with another hand on the counter. God he felt good.
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:06 am

Dyten snuck back towards the kitchen to find Leander fisting himself on his kitchen counter, it made him go instantly hard. With the demon handcuffs in his hands, he snuck forward again and clipped them on to Leander's wrists.

"How do you like being restricted by the only thing known to the creatures to hold a demon in one spot instead of letting him materialize into nothing?" Dyten played, not bothering to hide his own boner in his tight dark blue jeans.
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:10 am

Leander said nothing but a whimper, his cock bouncing at Dyten's authoritative tone. He looked down and stared longingly at Dyten's enormous bulge. God, Dyten looked good in those clothes. So fucking good.

Leander closed his eyes and hopped off the counter, bending over and looking back.
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:17 am

"You're not getting it that easy," he growled, his voice lowering dangerously as his eyes flashed. He pushed Leander back onto a seat, before securing the male to it and standing just out of his grasp. Dyten rubbed himself in front of Leander, leaning against the counter as if he did it every day without a second thought.

"How badly do you want my cock..." he asked, looking down at his own cock that was pressing hard against it's confines. It was painful yes but he could put up with it like he had done so in the past.

"Do you like the idea of me fisting myself in front of you?" he asked, his eyes meeting Leander's.

"Do you like the fact I'm hard over you?" his voice was barely a whisper.
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:06 am

Leander glared dangerously, and struggled against the cuffs. They rattled, but gave no sign of giving.

Leander's button down was drenched in sweat. The kitchen hadn't been this steamy a while ago. Leander was bare from the waist down, his legs spread apart on his chair, his balls hanging loose and touching the cool metal seat. His cock ached, high and erect in salute, glistening with precum.

"Dy ... please ...? I—I want you to ..." he choked. Dyten looked so perfectly chiseled and magnificent, and that aching prick Dyten was playing with wasn't anything to mess with. Fuck, and he looked so good in those clothes, so fuckable ...

"Do you like the idea of me fisting myself in front of you?" he asked, his eyes meeting Leander's.

"Do you like the fact I'm hard over you?" his voice was barely a whisper.

Leander nodded a bit too eagerly, his cock seeming to mimic his acquiescence by twitching a few times. His cuffs rattled behind him again as he subconsciously tried to free himself from them.
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:11 am

"Don't you dare!" Dyten growled, grabbing the man by the throat with his hand quickly and letting his fingers glide gently over Leander's stiffened cock. He teased and only teased before kissing the male hard, making his own lip bleed in the fierceness of it... he wanted the male to fuck him hard but it would hurt like a son of bitch because he hadn't done it in so long... at least he didn't have any hair what so ever in his genital region...

Dyten growled against Leander's lips.
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:14 am

Leander, in submission that would surely disappoint his brothers, melted under Dyten, his lips welcoming Dyten's sweet, rough ones.

"Mrrrf," he said against them, which in his head was a plea for release. Truth be told, he didn't want any foreplay. He just wanted to have sex with Dyten without restraints, just feel each others' bodies for as long as possible, even as long as they've been apart if that's what it takes.
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:20 am

Dyten released Leander and panted, instantly morphing into his wolf form. He looked confused almost at his furry body before morphing back into human...

"Woops," he said a little sheepishly, completely stark naked and hard in front of Leander. "Like what you do to me?" he pondered, his hand finding it's way around his shaft and began to pump it.
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:49 pm

"Dyten," Leander pleaded, "can you—can we just—I wanna touch you, Dy ... please?"

Leander ached with longing as his whole view tunneled, focusing entirely on Dyten's glorious body, writhing and pulsating in arousal. Leander's cock ached, still, and he was seconds away from ripping his arms off.
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:20 am

Dyten smirked at Andy's struggle before taking off his handcuffs. Dyten leaned over the kitchen counter with a wild look in his eyes.

"My turn," he growled animalusticly while his hand still pumped his cock.
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:29 am

Leander spent no time dawdling and launched himself towards Dyten, their bodies colliding, their cocks rubbing against each other and their lips connecting harshly. Leander wanted to taste every inch of Dyten, every surface of skin and warmth. He wanted to fucking straddle the man so that he'd just fuck him already.

"Please fuck me, Dyten! I need it!"
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4